771-780

71

Chapter 771

After half a year, Gu Zuo and Gongyi Tianheng, under the leadership of Li Meier, walked all over the entire third floor, and they picked all the heart-conscious herbs they could pick. In the process of picking, it was inevitable to fight against many purple star beasts. After winning the battle, the purple eyes of these purple star beasts were also removed by Gu Zuo.

It is also interesting to say that Gu Zuo came to this small secret realm originally to obtain enough purple star beast eyes to go back to temper his own divine purpose, but in the process, he accidentally discovered that he can cultivate a large number of subordinates and expand their power. Grass, but when his purpose was changed to Heart Comprehension Grass, he realized at the last moment that although his purpose had changed, the result was... The Purple Star Beast Eye was enough, and even exceeded.

Therefore, Gu Zuo was still very satisfied in the end.

With these beast eyes, he will not lack the resources to cultivate the divine purpose for a long time, and he has refined 80% of the enlightenment grass, and the remaining 20% ​​will be collected and will be read later. Will there be any other use.

Of course, at this moment, what Gu Zuo should do here has also been done.

Then he shouldn't stay here for a long time... On

this day, Gu Zuo put away the medicinal herbs and went to Gongyi Tianheng after refining the last heart-awareness herb he prepared, "Brother, we should go back. "

No matter where Gongyi Tianheng is practicing now, there is no difference, so he nodded with a smile: "Azuo has the final say."

Gu Zuo gave Gongyi Tianheng a big smile: "Then let's go back!

" Yi Tianheng couldn't help rubbing his face and said softly, "Okay."

So the two of them went to say goodbye to the head of the Li family and others.

Patriarch Li admired the two of them very much, and upon seeing it, he kept it: "Why don't we stay a little longer?"

Gu Zuo said, "It's been a long time, and my eldest brother and I should go back. There are still some things to do at home, and we'll do it outside. If you stay longer, the family will probably reprimand."

For the sake of this, of course, the Li family master is not good to continue to keep guests, so he can only say: "In this case, my Li family will make a farewell banquet for a few of them, and I hope a few of you must come to the banquet. ."

This is a relationship and an expression of friendship. Gu Zuo doesn't like socializing very much, but under the influence of Gongyi Tianheng, he will not completely refuse. Therefore, he readily agreed: "Okay, I would like to thank the Li family."

After that, Gu Zuo really went to the banquet with Gongyi Tianheng and the two powerful people in the emperor's realm. At the farewell banquet, everyone had a good drink. The Li family reluctantly said goodbye to Gongyi Tianheng and Gu Zuo, and sent them to a flying boat.

After leaving these enthusiastic Li family members, Gu Zuo wiped away the sweat that did not exist: "This Li family is too enthusiastic."

Gongyi Tianheng smiled and said, "The Li family repays the gratitude, not to mention Azuo, you are already here. It can give them tangible benefits, good temper, and naturally make them feel easy to get along with and nostalgic."

Gu Zuo thought about it and smiled: 'I think the Li family is also very good, especially now that they have changed Ability, or hard bones, is an excellent partner. '