691-700

91

Chapter 691

Gongyi Tianheng gently hugged Gu Zuo, rubbed his hair again, and then said to Lei Pengfei: "Let's pack up the spoils."

Lei Pengfei smiled and said, "This man was killed by Gongyi's brother alone, The things on his body belong to Brother Gongyi alone, and the rest of the things on the aliens in the realm of heaven and earth, I will take it by myself."

This kind of distribution has been like that since they took the first path, so Lei Pengfei did this. Having said that, other people have no objection. And although Lei Pengfei had fought against a foreign race in the extreme realm beforehand, he couldn't help the opponent at all. At most, it was a tie. With his arrogance, he would not think that he had also consumed his internal qi, so he had to use his corpse. Get a piece of the pie.

Gongyi Tianheng also understood Lei Pengfei's thoughts, so he didn't say much. He made a premise and took Gu Zuo after knowing Lei Pengfei's attitude.

The few human race warriors reacted and went to search for the corpses of aliens.

Gongyi Tianheng and Gu Zuo came to the corpse of the extreme realm, took off the storage equipment on his body, and then dumped the contents out.

There are a lot of miscellaneous things on the ground.

Gu Zuo differentiated them one by one, and found that the net worth of this alien race is not cheap, because the cultivation form of alien race is the same as that of human race, but the other party is not as good in refining medicine with spirit soldiers, so they have not many finished products and materials on their bodies. Rather more. For example, in this alien race, his spirit soldiers have been used before. In the storage equipment, there are hundreds of precious crystals and at least millions of mysterious crystals. As an individual, it is not a small wealth.

In addition, there are a lot of ores and elixir, among which the ores are stacked casually, while the elixir is carefully packed in boxes, and there are also many dense piles.

Most of the boxes are just ordinary, but there are also a few with a forbidden pattern on them, which seems to protect the contents.

When Gu Zuo saw it, his heart moved slightly.

He took these boxes and opened them one by one.

After the first ban was lifted, there was a 70% spiritual elixir in it - as a martial artist of the extreme human realm, if he obtained such a spiritual elixir, he would indeed treasure it as a treasure.

After the second ban was lifted, it was a clod the size of the palm of your hand. It contained dense spiritual energy and was full of spirituality. It turned out to be a kind of spiritual soil of heaven and earth!

Although the heaven and earth spirits in the world are rare, they are not rare in the world. If this alien has a fortuitous encounter, it is normal to obtain this kind of heaven and earth spirit soil.

In this way, Gu Zuo doesn't have to search for the spiritual soil of heaven and earth, even if the amount is not large, but it is enough for medicine.

Gu Zuo was slightly excited and opened the third box.

After seeing what was inside, he couldn't help closing his eyes, forcibly suppressing the surging ecstasy!

Yes, the contents of this box are empty in color, wrapped in a small roll, and it seems to be blowing silently in the wind. It has some meaning of time. , so that his will is a little erratic.