971-980

71

Chapter 971 Tianjiao Recovery

In order to restore his talent, no matter what Gu Zuo asked Tianjiao to do, they did it, and whenever they needed precious medicinal materials, they also paid for it out of their own pockets. Especially the different medicinal pills that stimulate potential and improve bloodline, this is definitely useful, and it can't be in the name of experiment, so let Gu Zuo give it for nothing, right?

Therefore, while doing the experiment, Gu Zuo also made a lot of money.

However, because the Tianjiao people felt that their talents could indeed be recovered, and even a few lucky ones had recovered, they didn't feel that Gu Zuo pitted them, but were very grateful to Gu Zuo.

About half a month later, because of the large number of experimental subjects, Gu Zuo has made great progress in the research on drugs to expel the power of the lions, and finally "cured" all these geniuses.

Basically, those geniuses who were born with a natural body have recovered to their original level, and those with a bloodline body, those who are willing to pay a lot of money to buy Qingxue Dan are almost the same as before, and there are also special ones who are willing to spend For the money, it's not enough to just restore the bloodline, they simply buy more to make their bloodline more intense... Should it be considered a blessing in disguise?

After the Tianjiao people recovered, they naturally offered a lot of thanks to Gu Zuo.

For them, Gu Zuo is nothing but the grace of re-creation. Even if they are experimental subjects, they still owe Gu Zuo a lot of favor. But Gu Zuo is going to leave soon, this kind of favor is naturally counted on the head of the Ten Jue Sect.

After sending Tianjiao away, Mu Baiyue also left.

He had also recovered, but before he left, he had a discussion with Gu Zuo and wanted to see Mu Baizhi.

Gu Zuo thought about it, and finally agreed, but when we met, he and his eldest brother had to follow.

Mu Baiyue has no opinion.

Mu Baizhi was locked in the depths of the secret room. She and Bijiao were both heavily imprisoned, unable to see the light of day, waiting for Gu Zuo to extract flesh and blood from them from time to time, but could not see others.

Mu Baiyue followed Gu Zuo and Gongyi Tianheng into the depths of the secret room and saw the two women who were firmly locked.

The two of them have long lost their original splendor, but one is more haggard than the other. They are sitting against the wall, their heads drooping, and when they hear the sound of someone coming, they raise their heads slightly, their pale faces, with a bleak look. The beautiful eyes, for some reason, give people a kind of pitiful feeling.

So far, all the pelicans Gu Zuo has seen have a similar sense of magic and a strange attraction to men. Otherwise, those arrogant people are also a group of extremely powerful and determined people on the Hongming Continent, how could they be deceived to such a degree? It's just that the puppet girl has come down for many years, and her methods are superb.

...even in the most embarrassing times, these pelicans seem to be able to show their most feminine beauty.

After Mu Baiyue came in, he didn't talk to the only two blood relatives he was left with, but just stared at them for a while.

He has lived for decades, and the days ahead have been spent cautiously, never peacefully. These two women, one is his mother and the other is his sister, but they are both cold-hearted and have never treated him better.