1051-1060

51

Chapter 1051 False Reincarnation

However, it is too late to find anything now.

I don't know what the sharp horn is. Doro wanted to struggle, and even regardless of other things, he stretched out his hand to hold the sharp horn that penetrated his abdomen, but it was of no use at all... When he was doing it, he realized the sharp horn. The horn seems to have fixed himself, and he can only let the sharp horn absorb his own strength, but he can't move at all.

Soon, Doro's hands and feet were cold, and he could not control himself and began to become shriveled - of course, this was his own idea, in fact, he still looked as strong as usual, but the hundred-foot-high body was not visible to the naked eye. The visible speed dwindled and gradually became the same as normal people.

At the same time, Gongyi Tianheng also gradually shrank, and in the end, he gently pressed the sharp corner with his finger - Doro suddenly let out a low howl, his inner qi, his talent, his All flesh and blood essence has been deprived! All that remained was this seemingly plump body.

And Doro isn't dead yet.

It's just that he can't make any attacks now, and he can't even hold the huge black stick. Gongyi Tianheng pinched it between his fingers again, and swiped his throat so gently -

so Doro's throat spurted a stream of blood, and the whole person leaned back and fell down.

This is really dead.

Gongyi Tianheng Shi Shiran turned and left.

Near the warships of the two sides, the aliens fought very fiercely. The Young Emperor Realm of both sides contained each other, and the Shattered Sky Realm Human Emperor Realm fought each other, almost to the point of white-hot.

However, when Gongyi Tianheng came back, the expressions of those who noticed him changed.

The arrogance of the human race survived, so

the eyes of all the aliens... all turned to the back of Gongyi Tianheng.

At this time, they happened to see that the top-level genius Doro of the alien race, whose throat was cut, was falling like a heavy stone... There was no breath anymore.

The aliens had long known that Doro might not be Gongyi Tianheng's opponent, but they didn't expect Gongyi Tianheng to kill Doro so easily when they were just about to rescue him! It is true that Gongyi Tianheng can be called a top genius now, but is this understatement too much? Such performance, it seems that their Doro Tianjiao is almost vulnerable to Gongyi Tianheng! Different from the alien race, the human race greatly appreciates Gongyi Tianheng's methods: "As expected of the top arrogance of my human race!" "The young prince of my iron-blooded army should be so majestic!" "Wu that alien race. , Come and die!" "Young Master is so capable, I can't wait to lose his prestige, kill! Kill! Kill!" While morale was stronger, while hatred was burning, the battle became more intense than before. The death of the top genius seems to be a bigger blow than the thousands of casualties of ordinary aliens, and the excessive blow is no longer caused by a drop in morale, but by hatred to drive desperately! But the human race is not afraid. The top geniuses of their family have all killed the other party, this is an honor! Since it's glory, of course they can't hold back, hatred is nothing but killing! For a time, the suffocating murderous aura almost blocked this chaotic domain, it was you! After Gongyi Tianheng came back to the battleship, seeing that he had stimulated those alien races so hard, he didn't just stand there, but released all five of his incarnations and let them continue to fight. His deity walked to Gu Zuo's side and rubbed him. Gu Zuo covered his head and was a little surprised: "Brother, you were just—"