891-900

91

Chapter 891 Shock

When all the arrogances heard Gu Zuo say this, their expressions were a little subtle.

Don't look at the fact that Gu Zuo's presence is relatively weak during the entire competition in the Central Continent, but they know that Gongyi Tianheng and Gu Zuo are inseparable. , Gu Zuo looked thin and thin, but in fact, you can tell from his name that he is not easy to mess with, isn't he?

So they never thought that Gu Zuo would still be like this... Silly.

Yep, that's right.

Gu Zuo's bragging in his tone just now can really be heard by anyone.

Lei Pengfei watched more, and couldn't help laughing at the moment.

This legendary "Dan Tu Xuanying" actually has a personality... In short, he can see that the relationship between Gu Zuo and Gongyi Tianheng Gongyi brother is really a deep affection for several years.

Gu Zuo showed off his explanation, while Gongyi Tianheng took out the token and opened the palace.

Afterwards, everyone entered the palace together, and only when they stepped in, they found that the air of heaven and earth contained in it was extremely strong-even after they arrived at the Qiankun Emperor Palace, they already felt that the energy in the space was much thicker, but it was after they entered. more profound.

Even if it is compared to the Qi of Heaven and Earth in some secret realms on the Central Continent, it is several times better!

Shen Wenhan, who was finally recommended by the Shen family, said with emotion: "It is indeed the Qiankun Emperor Palace at the core of the human race, but such a palace has such strong power."

Gu Zuo said: "There are still some springs in this palace, everyone. You can find a suitable one to practice on the side. There will be some aura in the spring that is connected with the artistic conception of space, and it should be of great use to the human emperor and broken air, and the seniors of the young emperor should also be able to gain a little."

Hearing what Gu Zuo said, all the arrogance became more and more interested.

Immediately, Gongyi Tianheng and Gu Zuo led them to walk through the entire palace.

This palace is really not small, divided into upper and lower three floors.

The first floor has a training room and a martial arts field. The martial arts field provides a place for sparring, and there are many springs in the training room, which are divided into several grades for training. However, these training rooms are only open for free for two hours a day.

There are 108 rooms on the second floor. These rooms share a large spring. Each room has a gas hole, and some debris can emerge from it. Of course, it is less effective than cultivating in the training room. Some, but the best is stability, you can keep flowing, all day long.

There is only one room on the third floor, which is for Tianjiao cultivation with a certain number of places. This cannot be transferred to anyone, because the resources in it are all set by that Tianjiao. Once transferred, the Qiankun Emperor Palace will definitely be punished—— Why did the imperial palace give such a palace? It is to comprehensively enhance the strength of Tianjiao so that they can compete for glory in the Great Competition of Ten Thousand Races! If Tianjiao doesn't need to be given to others, isn't that a waste of the purpose of the imperial palace's cultivation? This is absolutely not feasible.