921-930

21

Chapter 921 Protracted War

Gu Zuo thought so, and other onlookers also noticed that Langsu and Gongyi Tianheng had a stronger killing intent than other battles.

Some people secretly commented: "There seems to be a deep feud between the two." It

seems that it is not just because of the hatred between the human race and the alien race.

Someone else said: "You never noticed that this Gongyi Tianheng once attacked Langsu, which made Langsu suffer a big loss, and later killed other top talents together with my top human race, and made them aliens suffer again. Wolf. Su is narrow-minded, how can you not hate Gongyi Tianheng?" The

alien side is not happy, the human side is very happy.

Another humane said: "At the time of the sneak attack, Gongyi Tianheng's strength was far from that of Langsu, so it is incredible that Langsu can suffer. Now that the two of them are fighting, Langsu has never left his hand, Gongyi Tianheng can even take over. Stay, this entry is too fast." It

's an earth-shaking change!

Then someone also said: "Looking at the two of them fighting, I realized that Gongyi Tianheng didn't do his best when he fought against other Tianjiao."

Compared with the previous battles, Gongyi Tianheng seemed to be more than serious.

Such discussions were passed on among the crowd.

When they saw the battle between the two - no, maybe it was a fight - they felt that the previous battles were nothing at all, and even seemed a little too rough. And when the two were fighting, their fighting awareness, reaction speed, and ability to predict the enemy's opportunities and continue to calculate each other's abilities were far better than before. The two seem to be hovering on the front line of life and death all the time, as long as the difference is even a millimeter, it may cause one party to be seriously injured or even in danger of falling!

Therefore, the battle between the two attracted the attention of countless people, and everyone wanted to know whether Gongyi Tianheng, who seemed to be evenly matched with Langsu, could defeat Langsu, and Langsu, a top talent, Will it capsize and lose in the hands of a young man whose realm is several small realms lower than his own?

The ending is undecided, and everyone is looking forward to it.

Let's talk about Gongyi Tianheng and Langsu.

The two of them, one envoy to the pack of wolves, and one who directed countless blood asuras, were clearly just two people's battles.

The two Tianjiao were not idle either. They saw Langsu sitting directly on a blue wolf king with wings and flying straight into the air, while Gongyi Tianheng was wearing wings, fused with the demon blood incarnation. Extremely fast, there was only a flash of golden light on those wings, and he immediately dodged a cloud of red light spewing from the mouth of the Blue Wolf King, and turned to a cloud of golden red light, pulling the short bow that appeared in his hand at an unknown time. Shoot the arrow!

If it was said that Langsu had only contained his anger before, then when he saw the bow and arrow in Gongyi Tianheng's hand, his pupils shrank suddenly, and he slapped the Blue Wolf King, causing it to spew out a few balls of light again. He also suddenly gave a high-five to Gongyi Tianheng!

This palm is extremely terrifying, forming a huge cyan palm print in front of him, with overwhelming pressure. Under such coercion, the golden and red arrows that shot over suddenly stagnated for a few minutes, and were instantly hit by those light groups and dissipated into nothingness. At the same time, the huge cyan palm print was about to come to Gongyi Tianheng, but how could Gongyi Tianheng be unprepared? He also shot forward flatly, and with the power of the shot, a huge brown palm formed in front of him, with a thick halo, and the cyan palm print brazenly connected!