641-650

41

Chapter 641 Three Emperors

Who are the Qi family sisters? After Gongyi Tianheng proposed it like this, they instantly understood what he meant, and there was a hint of joy in their hearts.

Then, they answered without hesitation: "If Gongyi and nephew are willing, my sisters do have some friends, and they are both good in character and strength. When the two of us go to lobby, they are very willing to come. It's just that I don't know how many guest ministers you want to invite, and what is the treatment like?"

At this time, Gu Zuo took the initiative to say: "In terms of basic treatment, it is the same as the two uncles, but if you make a move to solve the problems for the eldest brother, every time They will give each other a relatively precious Flawless Profound Grade Pill, and its value will not be under the third batch of pills in the first round." The

Qi family sisters knew it when they heard it.

This kind of treatment is not bad. Moreover, these two people are quite good at doing things. With such treatment, they will not make their sisters feel resentment in their hearts.

Immediately, Erniang Qi said: "Don't worry, this matter is covered by my sisters."

Gongyi Tianheng smiled slightly: "Then thank you two uncles."

After this incident, the two sisters really were While Gongyi Tianheng and Gu Zuo were still in the Longque Academy, they went out several times. Every time they go out, it takes about one or two days, three or four days. After more than half a month, they finally came to find Gongyi Tianheng again.

Gongyi Tianheng was honing his secret skills, and when he saw the two sisters, he greeted them: "The two seniors are here, but there is already news?"

Qi Sanniang said: "Fortunately, it is not humiliating."

Qi Erniang also said: "My two sisters have now persuaded three good friends to come, two of them are husband and wife, and the other is the sister of the male emperor. The relationship is very deep, and they have always advanced and retreated together." Her tone was not The speed is not slow, but there is a hint of taking credit, "The male emperor's name is Xin Zui, his strength is at the peak of the emperor's realm, his wife's name is Hua Lian, and his sister's name is Xin Meng, both of them are in the emperor's realm Xiaocheng. However, Xin Zui and Hua Lian have a set of secret art of husband and wife joint attack, even if they are strong against the broken air realm, they can resist a little. Xin Zui and sister Xin Meng also have a bloodline method, which can be used when fighting the enemy together. Speed ​​up the speed by 30% and let them escape the danger smoothly..."

Gongyi Tianheng nodded secretly while listening.

From this introduction, he could hear that although these three human emperors were not all at their peak, they had a very good tacit understanding with each other. And inviting them to come over is more valuable, even if it is only two female emperors with Xiaocheng, as long as they cooperate with the male emperors, their attack and life-saving abilities will be greatly increased. In fact, they are not much different from the peak emperors.

Qi Erniang continued: "The conduct of the three of them is also very good. My sister and I are friends of life and death. The two of us have been with them for many years, and we explore many secret realms together. There has never been an internal strife, and no one has acted behind the back. The two of me thought that the three of them could be trusted."

Gongyi Tianheng said with a smile: "The three seniors have already agreed?" The

Qi family sisters nodded and said: " Exactly. They are lone emperors with no power behind them. The couple have been married for many years and have no children, so they are lacking in resources, but they have strong personal strength and rich experience.