141-150

41

Chapter 141 Choosing a Living Body

After getting enough contribution points and handing the golden ticket to Gongyi Tianheng, Gu Zuo happily took the waist card to the Medicine Pavilion.

This time, Gongyi Tianheng sent him directly to the door of the Medicine Pavilion, watching Gu Zuo and Elder Huo connecting.

Elder Huo did not expect Gu Zuo to come back so quickly, and was a little surprised: "Nephew Gu is going?"

Gu Zuo blushed slightly: "Yes, I have already earned contribution points... Well, I sold one. Pill recipe."

Elder Huo remembered Gu Zuo's adventure, and understood: "In this case, I will take you to the black prison."

Of course Gu Zuo had no objection, he said happily: "Thank you Elder Huo!"

So, Elder Huo handed over the matter in the medicine pavilion to another elder who was resting in the side hall, and took Gu Zuo out of the medicine pavilion himself.

Outside the pavilion, he saw a young man with a long body and an outstanding appearance. His posture and bearing were all the best choices. Just by looking at him, he knew that he had unlimited potential and must be a dragon among people.

Gu Zuo beckoned: "Big... Young Master!"

Gongyi Tianheng came over with a smile, and first saluted Elder Huo: "My disciple, Gongyi Tianheng, has seen Elder Huo. As for Azuo's affairs, I am worried about Elder Huo."

Elder Huo Twisted whiskers.

Although he is ambitious, he knows how to restrain himself, and his behavior is moderate, which is very good.

It seems that it is not a ruthless person.

Seeing such a person, Elder Huo recalled his previous guesses, and knew more and more why Gu Zuo was so respected, and he was loyal and unwilling to switch to other careers midway.

After laughing, Elder Huo's attitude was very kind: "Warriors are not allowed to enter the black prison. If Master Gongyi is at ease, I will go in and accompany Master Gu."

Gongyi Tianheng naturally showed a hint of joy: "So , I'll ask the elders."

Gu Zuo listened to the exchange between the two and didn't interrupt, and stayed by the side honestly.

After that, Elder Huo summoned a huge wild bird.

The three of them got on the wild bird, only to feel the wind whistling on both sides, the wild bird soared up, and with a few flaps of its wings, it had already crossed many mountain peaks and flew to the depths of the inner door.

The

place where the black jail is located is relatively secretive.

After all, the prisoners detained here used to be vicious and vicious people. Despite layers of defense, it stands to reason that no one would escape.

The barren eagle hovered over a deep valley, and it didn't take long to descend, landing in a piece of loess.

In front of it is a large and deep hole. There are at least hundreds of innate warriors guarding the door. The breath is huge, and it is intertwined into a huge net, covering the entire deep valley. There are many holes on the mountain wall, and there are huge crossbow machines. This kind of crossbow machine is different from the ordinary world. The crossbow arrows installed on it are all heavy, and the arrow tips are made of materials that can destroy infuriating energy. When these crossbow arrows burst out in unison, hundreds of thousands of arrows came out, and even the warriors who had escaped the mortal realm would be bitter. There are also countless chains—even the mortal warriors can't tear them apart—to seal the hole, only forming a big lock in the middle, locking the only, probably only one person from Chained door through.