781-790

81

Chapter 781 Healing

The woman was also surprised when she saw this.

This alchemist was able to distinguish seven poisonous herbs so quickly. It can be seen that his sensitivity to medicinal herbs... is something that the prefecture-level alchemist in her sect could hardly accomplish! Only a heavenly alchemist can perform like this.

This man is truly extraordinary!

The masked man also noticed this, and after he looked at the woman, he became more certain in his heart.

There are still seven drops of blood, and I only hope that this alchemist can distinguish them as much as possible!

Gu Zuo didn't know what the two employers thought. Now that he could distinguish the first drop of white blood, he began to use the second drop of red blood in the drug essence to change its color, smell it a little, and lick it to identify it.

So, the second drop, the third drop, the fourth drop...

Each time the discrimination was very smooth. Under the gaze of the two people, Gu Zuo was only discriminating the seventh drop, and there was a poisonous weed that was difficult to determine for a while. After using other methods to test, I finally decided - this process shocked the two people, but fortunately, there was no danger, and it was finally completed.

The masked man let out a long sigh: "The poisonous weed has been identified, and it must be easier to detoxify it..."

Gu Zuo shook his head: "It's not that easy. The toxicity is complicated. Since this poison uses a poison array, if you want to detoxify it , it is necessary to turn the antidote into a medicine formation, and at the same time penetrate into the patient and fight at the same time. Otherwise, after the balance is broken, the poisonous blood spreads, and the death may be faster." The

woman just eased her heartstrings, Time to tighten again.

Gu Zuo sighed: "The pharmacist who has diagnosed this person before may not know that he has been infected with fusion poison, but even if he knows, the solution is extremely difficult, and it can't be completed in an instant, and as long as there is the slightest error, he will Completely collapsed." The

woman's face was miserable: "So it is." The

masked man clenched his fists.

Gu Zuo said slowly: "The two of you don't have to blame each other. The poison of this patient is too dangerous. When the antidote is administered, it must be arranged in a row, not even a little confused, every time is very accurate, and there can be no mistakes. Otherwise, even if it's just a little bit short, it's impossible to detoxify."

What else can the woman and the masked man say?

Now, they can only trust Guzu, hoping that he can cure the big brother.

Gu Zuo moved very quickly, and in a matter of seconds, all the things that contained poisonous blood disappeared.

He quickly said, "You help people up." The

masked man did as he did, and Gu Zuo stretched out several long needles and stuck them in the seven places where the blood had been drained, to fix the huge giant needles that would have turned up in those places. wave.

In this way, Gu Zuo did not worry too much about the patient, but took the blood and locked himself in a secret room to refine medicine.

It's just that he has been refining for several days. The masked man was very anxious and couldn't help but ask, "Why hasn't your cousin come out yet?"