211-220

11

Chapter 211

Several people have used their footsteps to measure the area around here, and have inquired about the surrounding situation. They also have a certain understanding of the shops and crowd distribution here.

In general, have to pick an appropriate time to ensure their priority as much as possible.

After reading it, Gongyi Tianheng and the others returned to the inn.

Immediately wait.

And the first one is seven or eight days.

That night, about midnight, was the dead of night.

Gongyi Tianheng and a few people swallowed the top-grade Anxi Pill sent by Gu Zuo, and all the breaths disappeared in an instant. When they arrived on the street and hid in the shadows, no one noticed their presence.

Gu Zuo raised his head and looked at the tall building.

He didn't expect that the place where the tomb of the king of the man was located would be here. The owner of the "supermarket" was really unlucky.

However, the information from his elder brother showed that the owner of this building happened to be a person from Qingcang Kingdom, and the head of the building was inextricably related to the He family. Think about the arrogant and domineering He family, think of the He family. He still felt a little gloating about the holiday between his family and his eldest brother.

——If it was another family, Gu Zuo would still feel a little guilty, but since it is the He family, then the guilt should be avoided. It's their bad luck.

Soon, Gongyi Tianheng took out the key.

There are lines on the keys, and there are some spells hidden in the lines. If you want to open the Tomb of the King of Humans, it is essential to use these spells to sacrifice the keys.

Next, Gongyi Tianheng held the key in the palm of his hand, closed his eyes slightly, and began to recite the mantra.

And when the incantation was uttered, the lines on the key were already faint and began to shine!

Gu Zuo looked over curiously.

This thing... is very advanced.

Seems to be smart! Just enter the password to unlock the password!

When the lines became brighter and brighter white light gradually appeared, Gongyi Tianheng suddenly felt that the key in his hand was constantly shaking and shaking. Suddenly, the key came out of his hand, shot straight into the sky, and was suspended high in the sky. on top!

The next moment, the key light shines brightly, almost illuminating the surrounding area for several miles as if it were daylight!

Almost at the same time, Gu Zuo saw the place where the white light spread, and there were many hazy shadows appearing in it, which seemed to be many passages, and there seemed to be many dangling things, roaring and screaming.

It feels so eerie and eerie.

However, even if it is the Great Tomb of the King of Humans, it is also a cemetery, and if there is a cemetery, there are corpses, which does not seem surprising. Are those passages the tomb passages?

Gu Zuo watched silently.

He has prepared a lot of medicinal pills with strong yang power to dispel yin qi. It should be effective...