851-860

51

Chapter 851 Victory

This gaze is really hot, so hot that it seems to be on fire.

——Nothing else, who would have thought of a battle between Spiritual God and Spiritual God, jumping down from Spiritual God, let alone the person who looks exactly the same as the person who is watching the battle here like himself? Even if I can tell the difference, the difference is only that the one who jumped out of the spirit has the same golden red pupil as his power, and the person next to him, except for being handsome, is a normal person. .

Of course, even stranger things are yet to come.

In the golden-red halo, the exposed face was the same as that of a certain disciple. In the black-red and blood-red halo that followed, the face was revealed before and after only a split second, and the face exposed in this way was still the same. Face!

People in the audience: "..."

Oh yes, it's still the color of the pupils, the color of the power, and some of them have patterns on their faces, but there's basically no difference.

——The triplets don't look so similar!

In an instant, more eyes turned to Gongyi Tianheng, almost making him look like a hole.

And what about Gongyi Tianheng?

With a smile on his face, he stood quietly, completely unmoved by these gazes.

Going all the way from a small place, Gongyi Tianheng has always been the favored son of heaven, but he has always experienced countless hardships. His determination has long been incomparably strong, but he has only been looked at a few times. Is he used to it, not at all What kind of shaky emotions would it cause.

Therefore, when seeing Gongyi Tianheng's calm attitude, the brief silence was broken, and those gazes were withdrawn.

Next, there were countless noises, all of them were surprised by such a scene. At the same time, the onlookers and pharmacists who no longer paid attention to Gongyi Tianheng focused on the two players who were fighting. on people.

Gu Zuo's face was a little red.

Yes, Gongyi Tianheng doesn't care, it doesn't mean Gu Zuo doesn't care, he, he will be shy too!

In the presence of a large audience, he released his eldest brother... the imprint that was left on his spirit and god, and this imprint turned into a god of creation exactly like his eldest brother, which was really embarrassing.

You know, this is different from creating a god in private. It is so shameful that he is so ashamed. He can't wait to find a hole to dig in, so that he doesn't look so, so... stupid?

Then, Gu Zuo looked at Ruan Jing with sharp eyes.

It's all good work done by this guy! He obviously used his mental power to cover the whole body of the eldest brother, and it was this guy who came up with such a trick to completely expose him!

Angry, so angry!

He is going to kill this guy... the spirit god!

Thinking of this, Gu Zuo sent all the embarrassment, shame and resentment in his heart towards that Ruan Jing.

Gu Zuo thought about it and gave the order to the gods: "The gods, go and help me cut off that spirit! Cut it all off!"

Ruan Jing was also surprised by the three identical gods. He lived, but he didn't know Gongyi Tianheng after all, and he was not as shocked as those onlookers. He just thought it was the change of Gu Zuo Lingshen. God rushed over.