1041-1050

41

Chapter 1041 Chaos

However, no matter how much they compete, they must first get rid of the pursuit of the Great Human Race.

Not long after they returned to the continent where Emperor Scorpion Yuan was, they decided to go to the Ten Thousand Clan Pagoda after a little discussion. The siege of - you must know, the reason why they were able to withstand the attacks of those great emperors and escaped back was because the continent could only withstand the power of the Young Emperor Realm at most, which limited their performance. But the continent of Great Emperor Scorpion Yuan is different. Because of the existence of this Great Emperor, the highest power that can be endured on the continent is the Great Emperor Realm, so twenty or so Great Emperors attacking several Great Emperors... It is completely different from the previous situation.

Therefore, the few people did not delay, and quickly rushed to the Wanzu Pagoda.

As for who will offer the law of longevity at that time... It's not too late to compete on the road.

The three of Emperor Scorpion Yuan were so active, but Emperor Wansheng's eyes were filled with endless anger, dark and like an abyss. But the Great Emperor Wansheng can endure the arrogance of these three people after being silent for 100,000 years. As for the method of longevity they want to steal? If it is not for him to cooperate, then unless there is a great emperor who can plan with him for tens of thousands of years, it is possible to do the same thing.

Thinking of this, Emperor Wansheng's eyes were slightly deep.

It's a pity that Emperor Mingxin and the others came too early. If Emperor Scorpion Yuan was about to finish refining, he would definitely need him to inject the talent of the emperor's arrogant bloodline into him to complete "Li Dai Tao Zong". Emperor Yuan must be under his control. After the refining of Emperor Scorpion Yuan, he still needs to give Huxi and Kongli face? After that, he had to face countless alien emperors, and it would not be easy if he wanted to play tricks.

Mingxin and others are really hateful!

And that Gongyi Tianheng... He really deserves to be the person from Hongming Continent that he has hated for many years.

Without a Chongde, there is still such a character!

Thinking like this, Emperor Wansheng followed these three alien emperors to the Wanzu Tower.

This time, he turned his back on the human race and came here. All the previous plans have been opened up, which is really at a disadvantage. Now he still has a bargaining chip, but the life will definitely be much more difficult...

However, the face of the Great Emperor Wansheng is still calm and calm. of.

His demeanor was the same as always, even when the eyes of many foreign emperors were looking at him.

An alien emperor has already said: "Emperor Wansheng? You are a human emperor, why did you come to the Wanzu Tower, and why did you come with the three of them?" The three

of them looked at each other. After one glance, a decision was finally made.

——Since it is impossible for one person to take the credit alone, then they should say it together, but they must share the benefits that they can get.

Therefore, Emperor Kongli first said: "Wansheng has taken refuge in my ten thousand clan."

Emperor Huxi took a step slowly, a little unwilling: "He knows the method of longevity."