ch2 Investation

-Adrien's pov:-

I woke up to sunlight entering my room via my unclosed window. Apparently, I forgot to close it last night.

I hadn't quite found the energy to get out of bed after a minute of ten. I just stared at my roof, still thinking about the inviting part.

I found my phone on my desk and checked my inbox immediately. I had a single notification from James.

"I'm on my way, whether you like it or not." Said James's text.

"Uhm, okay, sure, I'm home the entire day, so that's do-able, see you soon!"

As soon as I laid my phone down, I forced myself to get up to take a shower. Maybe that'll awake me properly.

I turned on the shower so it could heat up whilst I'm getting ready.

I undressed myself out of my pajamas and felt the temperature of the water. "Ouch!" I yelled out as the hot water burnt my wrist. I quickly turned the heat down and waited patiently for the water to cool.

I stepped in the shower and took a quick shower.

Although shampoo had gotten in my eyes, it felt very good to shower in the early morning

I got out of the shower and dried myself with a random towel I found laying around.

I dressed into some jeans and my own hoodie.

Afterward, I got to my living room and made myself some breakfast. Nothing special, just some cornflakes.

I finished my bowl and put it down in the sink, I'll wash it when I feel like it.

Suddenly, my task came back to mind. New day, new chances, right?

And then it hit me. "Mill!" I yelled before rushing over to my pc and pressing the 'turn on' button a minimal amount of 13 times, the computer finally turned on. I typed in my password and started Discord.

I called Millie and waited impatient for him to pick up. I waited and waited, but there was no response.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I quickly dialed his number and called him from there.

"What?" Said Millie.

"Hey Mill!" I yelled, knowing I didn't have enough energy to be this energetic.

"Why are you calling it's seven in the morning?"

"Yes, I know, but this is important. I'm planning on going camping with a group of people and I want you, no, I need you to come."

"Seriously, Adrien, you couldn't have waited for two hours to ask me?" He asked with a cracked voice, I have woken him up, haven't I? "I'll see what I can do for you, Adrien, but I'm not going to promise anything, okay?"

"Yeah, no sure, sounds great!"

"Now, if you wouldn't mind, I'm going back to my peaceful sleep."

"I really mind that, Millie." I said I knew I literally couldn't care less, but I just wanted to be funny for a moment.

"Yeah, okay, goodbye." said Millie whilst hanging up the phone.

Normally, she'd always be the most sweetest girl you'd see in your day. She was shorter than a regular person but boy she is stronger than she looks. She has such a sweet personality. She'd die for her friends, honestly.

"Well, that's settled." I said to myself.

I knew Tom and Silas had planned on meeting up. If they were already with each other, it would be like hitting two birds with one stone!