ch3 Declination

James's pov:-

I woke up to Adrien shouting at his pc. Apparently, he had already gone live.

I took a peek at his live count. He had been live for 3 hours, how haven't I been awoken by him yet?

I tried to get some more sleep but failed even worse than describable.

After a while, Adrien finally shut his stream down.

"James!" He yelled.

"What?" I said with a broken voice.

"I'm only eleven subs away from my goal!"

"Wow, that's great!" I tried to put so much effort into that sentence, but not much got out of it.

"Uh, thank you?"

"Geez, I've been trying to sleep, Adrien."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry." He said self-centered and typing very aggressive. "Hold on a moment, I'm going to call Enzo.

It shocked me. "No, wait! W- why are you calling him?" I asked fastly before he'd actually call him, but I was late.

I saw Enzo had already picked up.

"Hi, I'm sure you've heard it by now, do you wanna come camping." Said Adrien smiling bright.

I felt the doubt coming from Enzo. And knew he actually wanted to say no but felt too much sympathy for Adrien.

I saw Adrien had his camera on, perfect! I got up and 'accidently' got in frame. I shook my head towards Enzo, hoping he'd get the hint. For unknown reasons, Enzo had his camera off, so I wasn't one hundred percent sure whether he saw it or not.

"I, uhm, I'm really sorry, Adrien, but I just can't make it due to my very full agenda, I wish I could"ve come, but I just can't."

I heard Adrien wail really silently. "That's fine, I should've known." He said before hanging up immediately after.

I walked back into the room innocent. Man, I hate lying to him, but I had to help Enzo out there."

Adrien put his face into his palms.

I grabbed his second chair and sat down next to him. "It's fine, we're going to find someone else."

"Yeah, sure, whatever."

"Oh, come on, Adrien, don't let one setback be your downfall. We'll do this together. We have half an hour before I have to catch my train, that's achievable."

I saw Adrien thinking really deep until he had some kind of revelation.

He began typing in his keyboard until he found the person he was looking for until he stopped.

"What, what's wrong? Call him."

He let go of his mouse. I was done with this. I grabbed the mouse and pressed the call button.

"Hello, you're speaking with Jack. Why are you calling?"

I saw the panic in Adrien's eyes.

"Camping? With a group of people." He blurted out.

I seriously couldn't believe he said that, but I had to stay out of this.

"Uhm, sure? Sounds fun." Said jack.

"Great, thank you!" Said Adrien before hanging up immediately. "Why'd you do that?! I wasn't ready yet."

"Only two more, time is ticking hurry up!"

He whipped his phone out of his pocket and called a second person, I saw the profile picture of a fox. Obviously, it was Elijah, something about Elijah and foxes amazed.