ch15 Elaboration

-Lola's pov:-

Jasper actually lied to Adrien's face?! And we couldn't do anything about it cause if we did we'd break Adrien's heart into so many pieces it wasn't gonna be reparable.

Something didn't add up about Millie though.

Even though she was shot in the stomach and stabbed after that she still had time to grab Adrien's vest and use it to stop the blood loss.

I was certain Jasper had something to do with it, and then it hit me.

"Yeah he ran off didn't he, just like you didn't kill him." I spoke frowning towards Jasper.

Everyone looked at me like I was a ghost.

"What are you on about?!" Jasper said defending himself knowing damn well what he did.

"Don't even bother hiding it. Millie was shot in the stomach wasn't she?" I asked Jasper to clarify my statements.

"Yes?"

"And she got finished with a final stab in the chest right?"

"I guess so. But I still don't see why I am the one blamed for that."

"Is- is he dead?" Peeped Adrien.

It went silent from there. I nodded at him.

"I'm sorry." I said trying to comfort him at least a little.

"By any chance have you seen how Millie managed to tie that vest around her waist?"

Jasper's eyes widened as he realized he made a huge mistake.

"After she got stabbed the killer left him. Millie tried everything she could to have herself alive but she just didn't make it."

"That's even worse than the real story Jasper. Even if that was the truth that means you just left her to suffer while you could have at least attempted to help her." I took a break to let that sink into Jasper. "What really happened was that that killer shot Millie and left. In the process Adrien had gotten knocked out and Millie tied Adrien's vest around her waist. After, you appeared, you reached out for a dagger the killer must've left here and stabbed Millie to death, or isn't it?"

"No. Lola have you lost it?! I would never!"

"But you would. We could've helped her get out of these woods alive but you saw her as a threat towards you!"

"Lola calm down." Warren spoke. "Jasper, is Lola telling the truth."

Warren was such a good lie detector, I don't know why, I guess he's born with it or something.

"No, no she's lying you have to listen to me."

"Jasper I want you to leave." Warren replied to him

"What?! You've all lost it!"

Warren stood up ready to fire all of his anger at Jasper.

"You've just killed an innocent girl that could've lived. Who knows who your next target is?! You'll make it by yourself won't you?! I do not wanna spend time with you, not a single second, so leave!" He yelled from the top of his lungs.

Jasper now stood up too.

"I can't believe you!"

"Are you even listening to me?! God can you just fuck off already?!"

"You can't leave me out in the forest alone?!"

"Fucking watch me! All you ever do is whine and if lies keeping spewing from those lips I'll make you leave!"