ch6 Preparation

-adrien's pov:-

The moment we got there I took matter into my own hands.

I grabbed the attention of everyone which was kinda hard seeing how many people we had.

"It's getting kinda late and dark so we might wanna hurry this a bit up. We're going to need to set up two tents. We'll never make it to set up the kitchen tent too so we'll be stretching our hands over that by morning. For now we'll form ourselves into two teams of six. These teams will also be the people you'll be sleeping with in your tent so choose wisely okay?"

James immediately approached me with a horribly proud look. I smiled at him as he gave me a hug.

"I'm so proud of you, you're finally becoming a man Adrien." He said whilst still in the hug.

"Thank you, thank you so much."

As he let go of the hug I saw Millie, Lola and Jasper standing close to me and James.

"Just to clarify, we're standing here to be joining your tent." Said Jasper.

"Yeah, we figured you two would definitely share a tent and thought you both are nice person's." Added Lola.

Before we could respond everyone had chosen a side except for Warren and Walter.

I saw Warren looking at my group.

"Go." Said Walter

"I don't wanna leave you alone." Answered Warren.

"Tubbo go, I insist."

"Are you sure?" Asked Warren one last time.

"Warren if you do not go right now I'll make you, go!"

Warren smiled at Walter as he entered our group.

"Do you think we can trust these people setting up tents while we go grab the rest of the stuff from the car?" I asked James.

"No we definitely can't. What if I grab those things while you manage things over here?"

"That's really nice but you'll really need two persons for that." I spoke trying to keep him here. I really didn't wanna put him through walking all the way back.

"Hey Warren, you wanna help me out?" Asked James.

"If I must." He chuckled.

"Great thanks." He turned himself to me. "Give me your keys."

"James I'm really not going to let you-"

"Give me your damn keys Adrien!" He said cutting me off.

I rolled my eyes and sighed deeply. I grabbed my keys from my pocket and threw them in James's palm.

He gave me the 'I always get what I want' smile as he left with Warren.

"Tom, where have you put the tent I gave you?" I asked.

"Over there." He said pointing to a tree diagonally behind me.

I grabbed the tent and lugged it to the other team.

"Good luck with setting it up."

I went back to what was remaining of my group.

"Does anybody here know how to set this up?" I asked knowing we were in trouble.

"I do actually, vage." Responded Lola.

Her words were desperately relieving. At least one person knew what to do here.

"Well where do we begin?" Queried Millie.

"Well maybe it's a smart idea to start getting that thing out of it's case." Offered Jasper.