ch4 Transportation

-Adrien's pov:-

Yeah, I guess I've been feeling really overwhelmed lately. But that's logical, seeing all the things I've been accomplishing over the past few days.

Although yesterday I had a whole day to rest, it wasn't enough to fully charge my social battery.

But no exceptions, today's the day. I had waited all afternoon for people to arrive at my apartment. All though James should've been here already for half an hour, I didn't bother.

I still needed to drive for a solid amount of two hours, so I shouldn't ruin my energy on stressing right now.

The first persons arrived. They were Jasper, Lola , Walter, and Warren. I guess they all traveled with the same train.

"Hey Adrien!" I heard Warren yell.

I just smiled as they came closer to me step by step.

"Hey man, how's it going?" Asked Walter, I hadn't seen him for too long now.

"I'm good, mate!"

At that moment, a black Mercedes drove around the corner.

Was it James?

The car stopped next to mine in front of us.

It was indeed him.

He stepped out of the car with a bright smile on his face.

"James, you're late! You promised you'd be here half an hour ago."

"Listen, I'm sorry, mate, the traffic just wasn't with me today."

Right as I was about to say something, some other people arrived as well.

They were Tom, Silas, and Esper.

I greeted them but quickly turned back to James, I wasn't gonna let him slide that easily.

"Next time let me know you're gonna be late, we still have to sort things out, and not knowing you're gonna be late might screw up the plans you know." I said a little angry but managed to keep my temper.

"I know, I know, but I just forgot about it."

I shook it off. "It's fine, I guess. But back to plans. It's a smart idea to drop off luggage in James's trunk cause mine is filled with camp materials."

James opened the door to his trunk, and everyone had put their bags inside of it. We had to squeeze, so I didn't think those bags of the three remaining people would ever fit in there. Maybe I have a tad of space remaining.

We were only waiting for Elijah, Jack, and Millie, and they aren't quite particular people for bringing giant suitcases, so it must fit, right?

When they had finally arrived, we managed to squeeze one more bag in James's car and the others into mine.

As soon as that's was settled, we made a seating arrangement.

Due to the fact that I have fewer people in the car, James forced me to have the more loud people in my car, I do get it, though.

I sat in a car with Tom next to me in the passenger seat, Esper behind me, Elijah in the middle of the backseat, and Jack on the right beside him.

I knew this would be a terribly long ride, but I guess I'm a pretty energetic person, too, so I'll probably make it.

It wasn't even five minutes into the ride before the chaos broke out.

I was trying to focus on following James's car cause he had the location of the woods we were going and I didn't, even though I was miserable failing due to the distraction coming from around me.