ch14 Explanation

-Millie's pov:-

I heard someone whistle. You could tell it was getting closer and closer by the second.

"Millie don't you understand?! I'm not ready to do this anymore. I never believed in always. But his eyes shone so brightly so I thought maybe, just maybe, he'd meant it."

I felt so, so sorry for him. I just wanted to end all of his suffer and make him live a happy life but I can't. I can't let him end it right here and now.

"Adrien I get it but why give up. I get the grieving, I really do but you have to hold those thoughts just a little longer until you're safe."

"Don't tell me you know how I feel because you don't know anything!" He yelled completely encouraged by anger.

I didn't see the figure coming towards us step by step before it was too late.

"I never said I feel anything because I don't Adrien. But I sure as hell will start feeling if I'm going to lose you too!"

"Millie go without me, you'll die too without Even wanting it."

"I'm not going anywhere without you Adrien, I refuse to leave anyone behind, not even you."

I was so close to actually burst out in tears but I had to try convincing him. But I was late, a gun was put to Adrien's head.

Adrien pushed me to the ground hoping I had learned my lesson, but I sure as hell hadn't.

"Do it! I fucking dare you!" Adrien yelled right into his face.

I stood up from the ground and tackled Adrien to the ground.

He pulled the trigger.

It missed Adrien, but it hadn't missed me.

I had tackled Adrien against a tree and with a single clap I had hit him unconscious.

I looked down at my stomach as I felt this pain sting on my side so, so bad.

It made me feel so sick. I felt like I needed to throw up.

More blood and blood came flowing out of my stomach.

I wasn't going to make this. But I was glad I was able to save Adrien.

"Someone help!" I yelled collapsing to my knees.

That psycho ran off like he didn't just attempt murder.

I simply wasn't able to hold my own weight anymore, i felt myself getting dizzier and dizzier.

I shed a few tears of happiness. I really hope I did make it up to him.

I gestured a look at Adrien and I realized something.

His vest.

I quickly crawled my way to Adrien and grabbed his vest.

I tied it tightly around the wound to prevent losing more blood.

It worked.

After some time I managed to stand up again.

Not strongly but it was progress. I had lost a horrifying amount of blood so it was logical.

I found a pocket knife on the ground.

That psycho must've dropped it.

I picked it up and made sure to keep it really tight in my hand, I was already weak so I needed to be prepared for anything.

"Millie?" I heard Jasper say. "Millie you survived?!" She asked amazed.

"Halfly." I replied.

"Can you walk?" She asked.