Ch.25 Taking Charge

I look around at everyone as they're lost in thought. We need a real plan. One that will actually have a chance of fixing everything. Just destroying universes won't work long term. I know the Star Counsel doesn't believe Error and Ink have a balance thanks to Ink. Whether the stain truly doesn't believe Error or he's doing this on purpose, I'm not sure. With all the evil Inks in the omniverse I can't count it out as a possibility. What I do know, is that no one is listening to Dream and Blue either. With the counsel on Ink's side anything we try to do against him will be met with the full force of the multiverse. Now there's a thought. I stand up. "I have an idea." I say. Everyone looks to me.

  I see Dream stand up."What could we possibly do that any of us haven't tried already? It's us against the entire counsel and Ink. If they won't listen to Blue and I how can do anything without all of us becoming enemies of the multiverse?" Dream says hopelessly. Everyone seemed to agree.

  "All of you need get your acts together! Your literally some of the most powerful or feared beings in the multiverse! I will beat all your coccyx into shape if I have to! We need to gather more allies and turn the counsel against Ink with cold hard evidence. Once we do that, he won't have anyone to back him up. Then, we can deal with him however we decide. Until then we need do damage control by taking out universes. I recommend trying to recruit those with bad endings or come from less fortunate Aus, since Ink is the one who created their worlds." I state. Nearly, everyone is staring at me in shock. Dream and Nightmare had a look in their eyelights, and were letting of a strange emotion I couldn't quite place.

  "How the funk did you come up with that!?"  Killer exclaims. I turn to Killer.

  "It's just logic. No one believes in the balance, we prove it. Take away Inks backing, and he's alone. Gather a few people that would be more than willing to  stand against Ink, we have more support. Depending on who they are, they may even be able to fight with us if it came down to it. We can't be too picky. Just need people we believe can be trusted enough to stand with us when the time comes." I answer. Nightmare seems impressed.

  "That's actually a solid plan. The only problem is figuring out how to prove the creation and destruction balance to them." Nightmare says.

  "WHY NOT RECRUIT SCI TO DO IT? HE'S ALWAYS STUDYING THE DIFFERENT UNIVERSES AND DIMENSIONS. HE'S BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAP IT FOR A WHILE. IF ANYONE CAN PROVE THAT THE MULTIVERSE HAS LIMITED SPACE IT'S HIM." Blue told us.

  "But isn't he real tight with Ink. What if he blabs about what we're doing. He probably heard Blue and Dream talk about it before too. It could get back to Ink if they went to him." Dust brings up.

  "We could ask Outer to get him to do it. The two of them have been dating. I know that Error and him are on friendly terms with eachother, since Error leaves his Au alone. He might be willing to help us." Dream suggests.

  "OuTeR ShOuLd AgReE DeSpItE BeInG NeUtRAl. I'vE ToLd HiM AbOuT ThE BaLaNcE. If ThE MuLtIvErSe Is DeSTrOyEd It WoUlD EfFeCt HiM ToO." Error speaks up.

  "Then that's what we'll do. Now, we just need to decide on what we'll do in the meantime. Aster's has a point about gathering allies. We should work on both sides. Blue and Dream should discreetly try to bring more neutral Sans to our side. While Nightmare and his group try to find some from different darker Aus." Core says.

  "As for damage control, we have limited options. Core and I have discussed that my group will kill the inhabitants of a universe and young Gradient here has agreed to destroy it. They have strong enough destruction and code magic to do so, we just won't be able to do as many as quickly. We need to figure out a way to stop or slow Ink down for a while." Nightmare says.