Chapter 1

Wooyoung doesn't care about the formality if you're a minute later than the other person they have to call you respectfully Hyung or Oppa. The only person who's younger than him is Jognho.

Out of all the members, they interact with each other in the least unless they were needed.

They both thought of each other as another guy in the group, nothing more for two years.

Until, Wooyoung stumbled upon Jongho in dressing room putting opening a jar of what he's assuming make up cover up. He hid behind a wheeled wardrobe, watching him gently put the white powder over a soulmate tattoo on his elbow. His name..

His shoulders tense up as San came in.

It seemed Jongho was startled as well as he crossed his arms to hide it.

"Are you done looking at yourself in mirror? Your Hyungs are waiting."

Jongho nodded with a closed mouth grin.

"Have you seen Wooyoung? He disappeared from the group again."

Jongho joked. "Probably, in bathroom reading porn. That guy should be told something."

San laughed. "Don't say stuff like that outloud, even if it might be true." He pats him on the shoulder. He leaves.

This is what his members think of him with his stomach issues?

Wooyoung felt hurt.

Jongho went back to his elbow to finish. He closed the jar with a relieved smile and walked out not noticed Wooyoung in mirror reflection for a split second.

——————————————————————————

The gang started eating on the airplane, Wooyoung passed with his lack of appetite. He ignored the remarks as they were fun teasing. He even teased them back, as well sometimes.

"Oh, he's trying out a diet."

"Trying to look cool, but failing."

"Bet our fridge will be empty when we get home."

Wooyoung looked Jognho, who gave a odd look.

"What?"

"You should've told them I was having a deep conversation with your mom in the bathroom."

Jongho punched him hard in the shoulder which earned laughter from the group including Wooyoung.

"I'm kidding." Wooyoung smiled, at the harsh glare from jongho. For some reason it made him happy for a little attention from their manke.

Actions