You heard that?

Wooyoung watched them pass Japan through the window. His thoughts linger on his sleeping companion wondering what dreams he's having right now.

"I actually haven't fallen asleep yet to start any dreams." Jongho rubbing his eyes. Not noticed he got an audience listening on them.

Wooyoung froze.

"Gotta keep those thoughts pure for our virgin Manke, now." San burst out laughing from the seat behind them.

Jongho frowns deepen, which made Wooyoung wanted to jump out. "Why would you want to rip my dress last year?"

"Wooyoung, the heck?" Hongjoog gave a look of disbelief showing his face from their side of seat.

San wanted to talk more but Mingi shoved a blanket in his mouth to shut him up.

"Your taking my words out of context." Wooyoung points at him.

Jongho sighed. "It's because I got weird comments from the audience and the Hyungs, but I can defend myself. Don't think you're some hero, that's degrading to my manhood."

"It's because I care. I can't help it-" Wooyoung tried explaining himself but Seongwa interrupts.

"Cmon, go talk in bathroom." Seonghwa gets up from seat gesturing the two out.

"I wanna hear more tho." San complained.

Jongho snigger refusing to get up from his seat. "I'm done, I just wanted to confirm that."

"How long you could hear my thoughts?" Wooyoung sat back down.

Jongho looked at him to watch his expression. "Since the concert earlier."

Seonghwa gave up deciding to go back to his seat.

Wooyoung swallowed trying to think what happened to trigger it. He's not sure if it was an accident or random occurrence.

"I think it developed after we've been better friends now."

"Stop saying my thoughts out loud in front of them!"

————————————————

Once they got home, Wooyoung wasted no time locking themselves in their dance studio to talk alone, despite Jongho wanting to sleep.

They were surprise the others weren't peeping onto them. Especially, San who first went to his own bed without someone telling him to.

Hongjoong gave a relief sigh walking back to his room with the others.

Yeosang glanced at the door with an envious look before following them.

———————————————

Even tho, the door is shut so they can say whatever. Wooyoung still speechless about their bond growing so fast. He expected to hear thoughts by next year at least, not today!

Wooyoung sat a bit far with his back against the mirror. He's a bit wary someone is inside his privacy. For a long time, he waited for this moment but since it's actually happened it doesn't feel welcoming at all.

Now, he has to be on his toes. How do people learn to live with this??

"Hongjoong Hyung recommenced if this happened, it helps to ignore the other person. We're human after all." Jongho yawned.

"You've been speaking to him?" Wooyoung immediately asked.

Jongho looked at him. "Not the way you have, He told me on your birthday-"

"Why am I not able to read your thoughts. Are you trying to block me? IF you are then-"

Jongho turn to interrupt him with a taunt. "If I am what then?"

Wooyoung glared. "Then I would assume you have a dark secret about your so call virginity story."

"I am not proud of calling myself one, but that's what the term is." Jongho replied bitterly.

"Maybe, you just want a feel powerful since you seem to think I'm better than you." Wooyoung sniggered.

"Or I just don't feel comfy-"

"Screw you!"

Jongho shut his mouth not expecting that or definition of that given to him right after.

"Fine, keep your secrets until the block wores off. It makes you feel big man, then fine." Wooyoung mocked.

"Your blocking me some parts too, I'm not the only one." Jongho countered.

"Do you want to see those, pervert?" Wooyoung bent down in front of him.

"No! I'm just proving my point." Jongho shoved him away for space.

Wooyoung balanced himself off the floor. "What did you do back then anyway?"

Jongho squinted."You assume I bullied somebody?" He gets up with annoyance. "I don't have to sit here for accusations."

Wooyoung stood sitting. He watched Jongho walking out.