Phone Call

In evening at their dorms. Wooyoung sat on couch speaking quietly to not disturb his members, or more importantly not to them started on speaking inappropriately in front of his poor mom again, who they didn't believe it was her.

He cleared his throat as she picked up on the second ring. It's such work to smile all the time only to avoid unnecessary gossip.

"Hello, my son."

Wooyoung laid on his back. "Hey, sorry to wake you up."

"Nonsense! It's better than no call. Are those brats giving you trouble?"

Wooyoung laughed. "No, I'm surprised you picked up after the last phone call."

"I would've scolded-" He tuned out the rest, as his nose caught a whiff of leftover pieces of steak from kitchen. He turned to his side to watch Jongho eating quietly, not noticed he's being watched.

He wanted to tease how he's the one that eat's too much and not himself. But, he's not bothering him now. So, he decides to go back on phone to spare the both of them.

"How's your stomach?"

Wooyoung winced not wanting Jongho to overhear that part. "I'll tell you tomorrow getting late, love you bye." He hanged up to enjoy Jongho's presence even tho it's at a distance.

Ten mintues later, he wanted to sneak back to his cozy bed without greeting him, but Jongho was a super slow eater. It didn't help he watching videos on his phone while eating.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes at feeling ridiculous to prolong getting up. He won't even notice him anyway.

Wooyoung got up. He quietly walked back to his room not before taking a quick glance at Jongho who's distracted with some video.

It was a little disappointing.