Late night walk

Wooyoung not normally the one to purposely ignore any of the members presence no matter how annoying the teasing got sometimes. But, in this situation he feels it's respecting Jongho.

Just when they were making extremely little progress from their years of spending time together, now the wall is back up again.

Lately, he prefers his silent company over the others where he has to make conversation.

He stayed in the bathroom cleaning it for ten minutes before leaving he bumped into someone by mistake. "Sor-" He looked up at Jongho for a split second before moving out of way for him.

Jongho nod slightly before walking in wordlessly.

Wooyoung wanted to say goodnight instinctively, but held back going back to his room hopping to get some rest.

———————-

After three hours, Wooyoung decided to tire himself out with jogging at night to get himself sleepy. He bent down to tie his running shoes at the entrance.

"Where are you going?"

Wooyoung simply said. "Out." He laughs slightly at Jongho bent down as well, he's not making it easy to ignore.

"Out where? Do you know what time it is?"

Wooyoung replied. "I do, but it might help me sleep." He sighs internally at what he's about to suggest, but couldn't help but ask anyway. "Come join me since your still awake."

"Me? I'm exhausted to be out there wasting time." Jongho complained.

"Okay." Wooyoung opened the door a bit before hearing Jongho slip on his slippers.

"Maybe we could pick up something." Jongho shoved his wallet in his coat pocket.

"Stores are open this hour? We'll look funny to late walkers." Wooyoung pointed out. He started walking outside enjoying the breeze.

"Nobody cares." Jongho replied distractedly.

"What will we be getting that couldn't wait?" Wooyoung scoffed as Jongho looking around. He wanted to be a quick walk, not shopping.

"Lotto tickets."

Wooyoung didn't object, they all make very little to get by. He shoves fists in pockets now feeling the cold against his skin. He glanced at Jongho who seem to not mind the cold. He went on his toes to hit his shoulder against his, which earned a confused expression.

He smiled with teeth showing without an explanation. He turned his attention away to continue walking with thoughts unsure what to do about their unspoken mess.