Underwater

Everyone swimming for live for contest to see which last the longest in the water. Of course, they were told to let Jongho win for the camera since he's the portray the strongest among them. He thought the staged fruit was far fetched but the viewers seem to enjoy it.

He went back in the water knowing he's gonna get scolded for going off script but it's the first time he's able to sense his feelings which were stress.

He noticed they given him a breathing mask. He swim forward until he's in front of him.

Jongho can't read his thoughts underwater so he's clueless on what's Wooyoung up to.

Wooyoung brought his head closer to his until their foreheads touched. He's not trying to get their manger ideas for future concepts on the live. He just wants to give him a distraction until he can't breathe.

He knew Jongho wouldn't fight him off on camera Incase their manger told them to do it at last minute. They didn't, tho.

To outside viewers it looks like he's supporting his bandmate efforts. But inside the mind he's showing him memories of how he successfully flirt and bits of his first dates with those ladies back in his high school, nothing beyond that.

Until, he had to break apart to swim back up to surface. He got back on land, he receive weird looks from his band mates.

He grabbed his damp towel started drying himself sporting a grin.

Actions