Sleep here

Four days now, Jongho's been ignoring him, he can't even look at Wooyoung's face without flinching in disgust. He was actually thinking of going to the bathhouse last week, but that's out of question now.

He even got an official sign on door in Jongho's handwriting to ban him from entering the gym.

He's been giving him space to adjust even tho it's lonely.

By weekend, he's starting to think Jongho won't want to hang out again. This might've broken their friendship.

Wooyoung sits out on San's balcony away from the little celebration over getting a win from their comeback.

The sliding door opened behind him. "San picked a less attractive neighborhood so I don't think that's grabbing your attention."

Wooyoung sighed turning his head to Yunho, which is similar to Jungho's name. "I'm surprise your turning down beer tonight. San picked out your favorite too."

Yunho went next to him with a grin. "Someone here told me to lay off the drinking."

Wooyoung rolled his eyes. "That's ridiculous."

"Yeah."

He wouldn't have mind if it was Yunho, At least he gives him company out here rather than sulking inside. Maybe, he could ask-

His drunken rambling got interrupted by Jongho going outside as well he grabbed his wrists and led him back inside.

Wooyoung giggled as they went to San's bedroom or he got shoved in there before getting locked inside.

Wooyoung leaned his head against the door frame. "Now your listening to me?"

"Your not well to drive back home, get some sleep there."

Wooyoung writing gibberish on the door with his index finger. "I didn't mean it." He frowned at no response. "You hate me?"

"If I did, I would've let you make a fool out of yourself in front of Yunho Hyung."

Woooyoung smiled. "I see." He sat down. "Why are you there instead of the crowd?"

"They kept playing around with my headphones."

Wooyoung knew that wasn't the full truth. He knew Jongho isn't sentimental to admit things even being a little tipsy. He looked around to noticed San's switch lite on nightstand.

"No."

Wooyoung tried to reason with the logic capacity his drunken mind offers him. "Look, if you play here then maybe you'll overcome-" He rubs his head with his palms trying to think about what he's talking about.

To his surprise the door opened. He quickly stands up with grin seeing Jongho got his headphones back.

Jongho swallowed thickly.

Wooyoung went to the bed first, tucking himself in before turning to his side. "Okay, quit worrying it's all in your head. Just play your game."

Jongho walked over before sitting on the edge of the bed. He picked up the game to start playing. He left the door wide open which made Wooyoung not sleep at all.

But, he tries to with the blaring music from next door.