Jongho' s past

Wooyoung got his reading glasses on and pen ready to get his extremely late homework over with. Two years since he seen a textbook?

He grins at Jongho who's looking down at his homework. Since, the three are now roommates Wooyoung offered to study together.

The only thing he can offer him as a distraction, since he has no game system but to his surprise Jongho's own memories seem to surface instead.

Wooyoung bit his lip trying to concentrate but he can't help old habits. Seeing a pretty girl always gets his attention first.

She's smiling at Jongho is studying with her in classroom, kinda like they're doing now.

Wooyoung coughed decided to move his seat to side instead.

Her smile fell when Jongho refused to kiss her and made the whole school against him. Wooyoung's stomach turned, teenagers could be so cruel.

Jongho looked away with eyes stinging a bit.

"You don't feel that way back then and now doesn't mean you're not less of a man than us." Wooyoung spoke quietly.

"Hyung, stop looking at me." Jongho wiped his eyes let out a small bitter chuckle.

Wooyoung turned his eyes to the notebook. He complains with pouted lips. "Oh, Jongho you know I hate the word Hyung."

"Why exactly?"