Obstacle

"Your not a fan of watching couples kiss?" Wooyoung asked Jongho as they're resting on floor drench in sweat after a two hour concert.

"Why ask something random like that?" Jongho countered

Wooyoung took a sip of water to finish it before closing the cap. "I wanted to know your tolerance level-"

Yeosang came in with the others holding towels. He poured water over their heads.

They both gave appreciative grins.

———————————————————-

After drying off, everyone asleep in the plane except Wooyoung who's keeping up Jongho even tho he really wanted to be asleep as well.

Wooyoung spoke quietly. "I want to know where we stand."

"Because I'm a virgin and your not." Jongho stated.

Wooyoung said nothing in hopes Jongho would understand it's not just that.

Jongho chuckled softly. "How should I know? I don't want to see that stuff."

"Maybe, there're a way to block some memories, permanently."

Jongho pulled up his blanket. "There isn't. I'm sorry your disappointed with who you got." To his surprise Wooyoung opened the blanket for them to share.

"I'm trying to see how we can overcome this."

Jongho sniggered at him turning his back. "And you couldn't think without taking my blanket?"

"San took yours by mistake, this is mine actually." Wooyoung muttered awkwardly.