★Before Reading★

I will need to give some information about the fanfic before you all read it as to not confuse anyone. If you have any questions to ask, feel free to leave it in the comments.

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

Summary of SEA Kingdoms
SEA Kingdoms are made up from 7 kingdoms. They represent the animal of each ruler(Country) and the civilians will also turn to the animal at birth. Each animal differs depends on where you are born in each kingdom. (For Example: Mino was born in the Elephant Kingdom and so her species would be half animal and half human or fully on an animal but with human proportion.)

[Author:Idk how to explain it, I apologize if you didn't understand.]

Kingdoms:
Each Kingdom has a Ruler and a name for it, they are also divided into 3 parts.

Wintertide

Elephant Kingdom
Weather : Full Winter
Animal : Elephant
Ruler : Thailand[Leader] / Laos [Secondary Leader]

Kouprey Kingdom
Weather : Winter / Spring
Animal : Kouprey
Ruler : Cambodia[Leader]

Peafowl Kingdom
Weather : Full Winter
Animal : Green Peafowl
Ruler : Myanmar[Leader]

Aridity or Monsoon

Komodo Kingdom / Carabao Kingdom
Weather: Wet / Dry Season
Animal: Komodo Dragon / Carabao
Ruler: Indonesia[Leader] / Philippines[Leader]

Malay Merlion Kingdom
Weather: Dry / Wet Season
Animal: Merlion / Malayan Tiger
Ruler: Malaysia[Leader] / Singapore [Crowned Secretary]

Sea Eagle Kingdom
Weather: Wet Season
Animal: White-Bellied Sea Eagle
Ruler: -Dead-

Windsweptor

Buffalo Kingdom
Weather: Windy
Animal: Water Buffalo
Ruler: Vietnam[Leader]

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉
Summary of Sea Eagle Kingdom

Sea Eagle Kingdom had existed for 6 centuries until it had fell by the Malay Merlion Kingdom. The king, queen and their eldest son was killed tragically, leaving behind the three heirs who were still alive.

Antagonist
The kingdoms of each part part are rivals with another. But the main antagonists are the Animus. A dark energy that is trapped in the Peafowl Kingdom's ice cave. When broke free, the Animus will start to corrupt the kingdom, turning the civilians in the kingdom into mindless, deformed creatures.

There will also be other antagonists but I won't spoil them..stay tune.

Main Characters
It would be Brunei Darussalam and Brunei Revolt, due to the fact the two of them belong to the Sea Eagle Kingdom and were the only ones that are left alongside with their brother, BPP. And they are also known to be the only kingdom that can control the power of the Animus since Animuses has similar traits to the Sea Eagle Kingdom.

Side Characters
Almost all of the leaders of the kingdoms are side characters but I would have them in most chapters often to not make the story always focused on Brunei and Revolt.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Almost all of the leaders have the same age, except for Brunei who is 18, Singapore is 20 while the rest are 24. Brunei Revolt and BPP are twins and their age are 24.

I might try to think of plots that might seem a little confusing for other readers since this is also a theorizing book and has symbolic meanings hidden in each antagonists that the characters will be fighting.

Alright, I think that is all for today. I hope you all are having a good day and see you in the first chapter.
- :)