⚠︎Chapter 3: Dreaming⚠︎

[☀︎︎Narrator☀︎︎]

Location: Sea Eagle Kingdom

  Rain fell upon the large palace and the village itself as the villagers flew from house to house upon the large trees where the houses were located. Everyone was liking the rain, never bothered by its wetness on their clothes and body. Same goes to the royal family of Sea Eagle.

  "Ayah!" A 12 year old child yelled to his father's attention. His father, was different from his son. He had a purple face with a white and blue stripe on his left face and a huge white mark too. The child had a yellow face with white, red and black stripe with a crescent-like mark with two blades in the middle of the mark, plastered on his face.

  "Yes Anak?" He asked his son, smiling at the child's arrival.

  "Bapa called you in the medical room!" The sentence made the father surprised. He then thanked his child for the report and went to the medical room with excitement and worry at the same time.

  Passing the long corridors and rooms, he arrived at the medical room and knocked on the door.

  "Come in," a calm male voice said as the father turned the knob and opened the door to reveal a man, holding what looks like to be a newborn.

  "Ah Sulu, you arrived just in time.." the man welcomed Sulu's arrival and he sighed in relief and went towards the man.

  "Yes Barunai, your son, Royal, told me to meet you in here. And..is that.." Sulu looked at the newborn's face and was filled with happiness.

  "Ah yes, meet 'Brunei Darussalam'. I'm sure you're happy to see your son," Barunai held Brunei closer to Sulu and Brunei opened his eyes, looking at the both of them with his blue eyes.

  "He got my eyes, he also has the same stripes and mark like Royal too!" Sulu commented by Brunei's appearance which made him(Brunei) giggled childishly.

  "He seem to be fond with you easily," Barunai snickered from Brunei's response for Sulu's comment.

  "Shush, you know that Brunei will also be fond with you soon, right now he's still a newborn,"

  "Yeah.."

  "Though, what's the Carabao Kingdom going to say if we have a child? It'll also become a problem if Malay Merlion Kingdom gets involved too.." Sulu smile turned into a frown.

  Sulu came from the Carabao Kingdom and fell in love with the Ruler of Sea Eagle on his journey. Their marriage would be ruined if any of the kingdoms tried to separate them and worse, taking their children in the process.

  ".. we'll try our best to keep our children safe in anyway possible. I promise," Barunai assured Sulu.

  [5 Years Later]

  Brunei Darussalam had turned 5 this year, he started to practice flying with the twins. Royal was in training with the soldiers and the two fathers we're having some time with themselves while looking at their children.

  "Brotha! Up up up!" Brunei pleaded for his 13 year old brothers to help him fly.

  "Brunei, don't be so pushy. You know what will happen if you try to force us to help you fly" Revolt warned his little brother which made Brunei puffed his face.

  "Hmph! You're no fun" Brunei pouted.

  Barunai giggled by Brunei's expression. It reminded how Sulu acted like that when he(Sulu) wanted him(Barunai) to fly with him(Sulu).