✦Chapter 6: Wintertide✦

[⁂Myanmar⁂]

Location: Gelid Library
Time: 7:30pm

  I looked at the sleeping Sea Eagle who was snuggling on the feathered blanket, tucked in after a long tour around and meeting some children who were visiting, as well as, eating. I closed the door of the Jade Room and went to the main palace and wandered around slowly. I asked some questions earlier before Brunei fell asleep. He wasn't giving me enough information so I was very curious on how he got to Wintertide without getting his wings frozen. 

  "I don't think I have a book about the Sea Eagle Kingdom.. do I?" I thought to myself as I made my way to the Padauk Grand Library. I opened its large glassy doors and revealed the library which was really big. Light blue, mixed with Winter white tiles on the ground, white pillars holding on the second and third floor of the library. The structure of the library had a unique pattern as it was a story of how the Peafowl Kingdom was made and how it stood strong throughout centuries and moons..

  I closed the door behind me and summoned a yellow flame which wasn't produce by any heat, just supporting light which was weird for some people. Our fires supports light but doesn't keep us warm, so we needed to make our own fire or create a system to produce heat for my people which we did, but it wasn't enough. It was a problem for my kingdom and I was nervous to ask the Elephant Kingdom for help. Having I shook my head away from the problems as I searched for some books related to the sea eagles.

  "Mythics of The Belus, Eyes of a Naga, Jadeous Devas and Asuras.. ugh, I can't seem to find a single book about them.. they should be in the mythical category.. or, maybe historical?" I looked up at the second floor and leaped above the first floor whereas I grabbed the railings of the second floor and got on the tiles with my bare feet which were talons. I walked towards the tall shelves to find variety of historical books of different kingdoms. "At least its categorized into different kingdoms.."

  I then went to the furthest shelf to see the category title, 'Sea Eagle Kingdom' and stopped to looked into the shelves to find few books about it. Some were worn out but there was one which looked to be brand new, not a speck of dust on it. I grabbed the book and looked at the title which was in gold.

  "Information of Flight?" I read the title as I opened the first page of the book which was an author's note. I didn't know what to say and I closed the book and went over the railings of the second floor as I glided down, thanks to my feathers and landed safely on the glossy tiles underneath me.

  I got out from the library and wandered around the palace until I reached my room and went inside and locking it. I placed the book down and took my old clothes out and went to the bathroom to get a warm bath.

  Fiddling with my feather, I was thinking of getting Thailand and Laos here to discuss about something. About Brunei. Maybe they might know something.

[A few minutes later / Myanmar was on his bed reading the book]

[The Book's Disclaimer and Chapter 1]

  "This book is not published and are given for the royal families to learn about the Sea Eagle Kingdom. There are some 'purposely' mistakes so that this book will not be used as an advantage to harm the royal family and their people. Best regards, Darul Jambangan."

Myanmar: "Hmm, I wonder who Darul Jambangan is. Probably is the author of this book."

  "Chapter 1: Introduction. The kingdom is filled with variety of architecture, climbing or flying was needed as houses were built above the ground. There are some houses that were on the surface but most were taken by markets and shops, as well as the palace itself. The Sea Eagles loves the rain, quite a lot that they even play and shower when the rain comes. The people are such wonderful people, they practice dancing, singing and even give night performances. Though, this is just outside of the kingdom, inside had a deeper meaning."