⚠︎Chapter 2: Nightfall Strike⚠︎

❤︎ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴅᴀʏs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ❤︎

[☀︎︎Brunei Darussalam☀︎︎]
Location: Emerald Forest
Time: 10:40am

  "What are we getting again?" I asked as BPP looked at me while wearing the cloak he wore before.

  "We're going to get some ingredients from the Mandales Market in the Carabao Kingdom. It's not near here so we might be flying for hours," BPP answered.

  "Carabao Kingdom?" I was confused by BPP sentence. I never knew that there were other kingdoms, maybe they are different from Malay Merlion Kingdom, right?

  "You'll see it later, right now. Let's pack up some things before we head up flight,"

  I nodded and went inside the structure and towards the boudoir where Revolt was sleeping. He wasn't in a great state and the fever was worse. BPP said that we're getting something that would help Revolt's fever.

  Beside Revolt was a brown messenger bag which was known to be RBAF's but.. I never got to see him. The two of them said he looked exactly like me but with a different mark. My memory about my family was vague and the only members with me were Revolt and BPP. The twins.

  I grabbed the bag and opened it up to find it's empty. BPP said we can use the bag for now since it's a long journey. I then grabbed some things that were useful for the flight and extra pair of clothes that BPP bought yesterday in case ours gets wet if it ever rains.

  After fastening the bag and wearing my cloak which was black in colour and made out of the 'Moon Butterfly Silk'. I looked at Revolt one last time and left the room.

  "Don't worry Brunei, brother BP said that we will be back tomorrow morning. Nothing to worry about.." I assured myself, my heart feeling worried for Revolt's safety even though he is older than me.

  "Are you ready Brunei?" BPP asked, carrying the handmade basket he made on his back. I nodded in reply and he smiled softly. "Alright then, let's go."

  The both of us opened up our wings and started to flap them until we were off the ground. BP held out my hand so I would stabilize my flying and won't fall. We two then flew out of the forest, leaving the structure and Revolt alone..

[3 Hours Have Passed]

  My wings were tired which meant I was slowing down from the journey. The bag made it worse since it was a little heavy and I knew BPP must've noticed.

  "We're arriving now, we can rest in a nearby park which is located behind the Carabao Kingdom," he announced as he grabbed my hand and lift my body up while flying.

  I looked below to find houses, a rice field and..the palace itself. I noticed another kingdom but it looked like it had a border, separating the two kingdoms.

  "That's the Komodo Kingdom, it's not a safe place to go there, even here. These two kingdoms are a place for pickpockets and thieves, even though they aren't always often,"

  "Komodo Kingdom..now I'm curious of what they have. But BP said that it's a place for pickpockets and thieves..hm..maybe I could take a look during our gathering of ingredients," I thought to myself as the both of us landed at a flower-filled place.