✦Chapter 8: Adventurous Duo✦

[⁂Narrator⁂]

Location: Medical Room
Time: 12:30pm

  It was in the middle of the afternoon. Brunei opened his eyes tiredly, not knowing where he was. He noticed someone who was accompanying him and tried to get a better look of the figure.

  "Oh! Prince Brunei, you are awake. How are you feeling?" The nurse asked with a kind voice. She wore a white and yellow uniform which covered almost her entire body, except for her head and hand. Her tail was brownish-green in colour, with a feather that resembled an eye.

  "Where am I?" Brunei asked, trying to recollect some things he missed before he was unconscious.

  "You're in the medical room. King Myanmar carried you here after you passed out in the Jade Room and told me to check up on your temperature while you were 'asleep'," the nurse answered, her smile frowned a little.

  "Myanmar.. how long was I out?" He tried getting up but his energy in him didn't seem to help as he was tired, even after from the sleep.

  "Three suns to be precise."

  "Three- oh- I see.." Brunei stuttered by the length of his unconsciousness and was just confused. There was many things in his mind that made him feel a little light-headed and dizzy.

  "Prince Brunei, are you alright?" The nurse checked his temperature to check if it was still stable. Indeed it was, still warm inside.

  The nurse sighed in relieved, thinking that Brunei might just be questioning about what had happened during his knockout state.

  Suddenly, a knock was made on the medical room's door which made the nurse jumped a little by the sudden noise. She got up and walked towards the door and opened it, revealing Myanmar infront of her.

  "King Myanmar! Are you here to check up on Prince Brunei?" The nurse asked as Myanmar smiled slightly and nodded. "Great, he's awake now but still in recovery. His temperature is normal as usual."

  "Thank you Nurse Viv, you can take a break for now," Myanmar and Viv bowed to each other before Viv left the room as Myanmar went to Brunei's location.

  When he arrived, Brunei was sitting upright, having a tired face and eyes closed. Brunei noticed Myanmar's arrival and looked at him.

  "Do you feel well?" Myanmar asked as Brunei nodded his head slightly. "I would need to definite answer for that gesture." He sat down on the chair that the nurse sat on and his attention was all on Brunei.

  "I'm alright, just a bit tired. That's all, really," Brunei replied with a smile on his face.

  "That's good. There will be visitors here later, they're just in the office for a while and would come later," Myanmar informed.

  Brunei looked down and up as he felt his wings were a little numb. Wondering why, he didn't really want to question about it, just thinking that it would make Myanmar a little worried. Which made Myanmar noticed Brunei's gesture changed.

  "Does your wings feel a little numb?" The question made Brunei turned to Myanmar which then he nodded in reply.

  "Hello? May we come in?" A voice asked faintly behind the door. Myanmar and Brunei were a little confused and Myanmar stood up from the chair and went to the door and opened it, revealing Laos and Thailand.

  "Oh, it's you two. Come in come in, he's awake," Myanmar then let the two elephants in.

  Thailand and Laos took their first look on the Sea Eagle and was immediately speechless. Myanmar wasn't kidding.