✦Chapter 9: Imprisoned✦

This chapter will be a short one due to it only just being in the cave. Hope you enjoy or you can skip it if you want to. It's rushed since I needed to finish about 6 chapters.
•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

[⁂Thailand⁂]

Location: Xinen Cave
Time: 8:40am

  Myanmar and I got out from the palace, leaving Brunei and Laos in there with the palace's workers care. I left the note for them to let them know that we left and we'll come back at the afternoon.

  "The entrance of the cave should be empty with no soldiers guarding the area. And.. are you sure you're alright without your weapons?" Myanmar asked as I looked at him with a soft smile.

  "I have my ways of attack and defense so I am very much alright. Thanks for your concern," I answered as we both kept walking the soft yet crunchy snow.

  The higher we go, the more likely we might lose oxygen quickly if we don't rest, but it's a concern for him, not me. I am already used with the thin air since my palace is located on the top of the Shuriko Mountain, one of the tallest mountain in the land.

  "Is it awake..?" I asked. Myanmar didn't answer for some time and I heard a soft sigh.

  "If that were to be true, then we might need to take matters worse. Like sacrifice to calm it down.." Myanmar replied, his talons crushed into the soft snow as he walks.

  Sacrifice..

   "When awaken by its sleep, it would wake up hungry. In order to calm it down, sacrifice must be made, blood by a living, knife by the morbid"

  It took a while before we arrived at a stone cave, entrance blocked by thick ice, covered by the white snow whilst hidden behind the green bark trees.

  "This is it," Myanmar stated. The wind's movement suddenly changed around here. It was soft but now it was a little aggressive, whooshing around us. So the guards were right about this abnormality.

  Myanmar then took something out from his pocket and opened up what seemed to be a green bottle with green dust and blew it softly which formed a fogged-like gas which went towards the cave's entrance. The green dust somehow managed to melt the ice instantly.

  "Fire dust is what it is, able to melt anything from its path, even living beings," Myanmar defined it as he walked to the entrance after the gas cleared itself.

  "You never mentioned that you were inventing new ways to melt the ice easier.." I remarked.

  "There's a lot more than that, come on, let's see what's wrong further"

[⁂Narrator⁂]

Location: Xinen Cave
Time: 10:00am

  Inside the cave was huge, unexpectedly huge. It's high ceilings towering over the two whilst the icy walls blocked them from going anywhere but forward.

  The more they walk, the more colder it had become. It seemed that even when the cave had been sealed for centuries, it's coldness, trapped inside, was still fresh.

  They turned and turned as they walk and walk. Endless path yet something awaits it. Thailand felt something not right, something evil the closer they got to the end.

  "This is a long journey.."

  "Just keep walking and we'll-" but Myanmar was suddenly cut off by a tremendous roar. "It's..awake-" Myanmar said a new sentence.

  "We'll need to contain it as soon as possible," Thailand and Myanmar ran to the end of the cave.

  Infront of them, stood menacingly, was a gigantic mass of dark matter. It's reddish purple coloured gas, mixed with the black substance occupied most of the space.

  The two of them, gazed at the size of the entity, not knowing if they could fight it or not.

  "Unbelievable.. it's grown huge!" Myanmar murmured.

  The entity seemed to notice their presence as it roared again and a giant appendage separate from its body and tried to attack the two.

  Both of them dodged as Myanmar took out his snow daggers that were hidden in his cloak and tried to attack straight on the middle. But instead of cutting it, the peafowl fazed through the matter and landed with his talons pressing the ice below him.

  "We can't attack it!" Myanmar yelled as Thailand noticed the problem already.

  Thailand took out a book out of no where and opened it, finding something that would defeat this beast.

  He then chanted something as blue light appears beneath the entity as chains started to appear, wrapping it with ease. The chains seemed to be magical as they did not faze through the entity and continued to do so until it was fully locked up.

  The entity reduced in size drastically and a vase appeared and scooped the entity up, it's cover blocking it's escape and a blast was made from the vase. The entity was gone, replaced by the vase.

  "What the.."

  "Let's just secure it," Thailand said as he summoned a bunch of chains whilst strings to back it up too.

"Let's get out before anything happens.."

  The two left the cave as it sealed itself after they escaped. The entity, imprisoned.

"My puppet.. no more. Now I need a new one. Who shall it be? Maybe you, you trapped me here and now you get to suffer like what I did to your father.."

Location: Medical Room
Time: 12:00pm

  Laos and Brunei were just chatting, trying to pass their time to wait for the two leaders to get back.

  A knock was made, a quick one, Laos went to the door and opened it. Surprised, it was Thailand and Myanmar, not a scar was made on them.

  "Are you guys alright? How's the trip? Did you guys solved the problem?" Laos questioned which went in and out from Myanmar's mind.

  "Don't worry Laos, it's over. We finally can have peace for once," Thailand said as Laos sighed in relief.

  "You two are like brothers who need for each other" Myanmar complimented.

  "We are brothers, that's a fact," Thailand talked back.

  "I know.."

  Brunei, hearing it, still remembered his brothers.. he wondered if they were alright. He needed to recover fast before getting back to visit them again, maybe even rescue them.