⚠︎Chapter 1: Sick Kindness⚠︎

❤︎ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴇᴀ Eᴀɢʟᴇ Kɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ.❤︎

[☀︎︎Narrator☀︎︎]
Location: Emerald Forest
Time: 6:30 pm

 The leaves on the green bushy forest rattled above the fresh air as the birds flew and swept above the forest, trying to catch food or have a place to stay. The sky was blue like the ocean as the clouds looked like cotton.

  Two ordinary people one teenager and one young adult, were outside from a broken structure yet a suitable place to live in and were waiting beside a bonfire which had a pot, boiling some sort of stew.

  The young adult covered himself with a brown cloak which also had a hood that covered half of his face too. The teenager looked at the young adult in confusion.

  "Brother, where are you going?" The teenager asked, his voice was soft and calm, a hint of worry in it too. The young adult looked at his younger brother and smiled.

  "Don't worry Brunei, I'll be back at midnight. Brunei Revolt will be with you while I look for some more supplies," he answered to his little brother. He didn't want to worry Brunei even though he doesn't always go out often and stays in the structure.

  "Mm, alright then. Please do come back soon," Brunei said as the young adult nodded and opened up his big wings and flew off somewhere. The three brothers were actually White-bellied sea eagles since they have two large wings and a white stripe which starts from their chest and ends at their hip. They were the last species in the whole world sadly as their own kingdom and people were destroyed and killed when the three were young.

  "Revolt?" Brunei heard Revolt groaning and stood up to check up on him. He noticed Revolt on the ground, his arm was scaled by the hot water that he was handling just now. Brunei rushed towards his older brother and checked on the injury and noticed Revolt's cheeks were red.

  "I'm fine Brunei, I'm fine.." Revolt said as he got up shakily but collapsed onto Brunei's arms.

  "R-Revolt- you're having a fever. Please rest, I'll get something cold for your arm," Brunei carried his brother even though he isn't really that strong and went to a boudoir. He placed Revolt lightly on the bed and went out to get a wet leaf nearby and came back with the lead as he crouched and placed the leaf on the scaled arm which made Revolt twitched on the arm.

  "I'll go to the river to get some water to cool you down-" but Brunei was cut off by Revolt.

  "No no- don't go out on your own Brunei, I-I'm alright, really.." Revolt tried stopping his younger brother from going out on his own since he was worried for his safety.

  "Revolt, if your fever isn't cooled down, then you might get worse. And I don't want that," Brunei said as he patted Revolt's hair softly to calm his older brother down.

  Revolt still begged Brunei to not go alone which was hard for him(Brunei).

[☀︎︎BPP☀︎︎]
Location: Malay Merlion Kingdom / Lunar Market
Time: 7:00pm

  I landed inside the market and covered my wings with the cloak that was bigger than me which made it easier for me to get around town to not being suspicious.