☠︎︎Chapter 11: Hunted☠︎︎

[⁂Narrator⁂]

Location: Windsweptor | Buffalo Kingdom
Time: 6:00pm

  The wind swept the air as the sky started to turn darker and darker. Vietnam looked at his people going in their homes from the balcony. He was waiting for Malaysia and Singapore since they request to send 'prisoners' in his land for 'reasons'. He didn't know why but all he got was just a simple request, nothing else.

  "Your Majesty, King Malaysia and Secretary Singapore of the Malay Merlion Kingdom have arrived," one of his servant announced, placing his palm on his chest to greet his Majesty.

  "I will be there soon, please take a good rest with the other servants, your shift's up," Vietnam ordered as he and his servant parted ways.

  Walking pass the detailed sandstone architecture with cobblestone ceilings towering each other, Vietnam arrived at the entrance hall where he met the two royal siblings of the Malay Merlion Kingdom.

  "Ah Your Majesty, you arrived," Malaysia welcomed with a small smile but Vietnam knew it was just a phony one.

  "Malaysia, get to the point now. My apologies for being rude but I'm not in a good mood now," Vietnam then went forward to Malaysia, just about 10 centimeters away.

  "Understandable, you see, we were just wondering if you can help us lock these two prisoners in your dungeon. Since you have a much secured dungeon with many guards and traps set in there, I thought that it would be perfect to keep the two under control," Malaysia stated which made Vietnam raised an eyebrow.

  "Show me the prisoners," Singapore then whistled for the guards to push two large bird cages which inside were the 'prisoners'. Vietnam widened his eyes, "Unbelievable.." he murmured.

  "So, is it accepted?" Malaysia asked.

  "Accepted? Accepted?! Are you out of your fur Malaysia? How did you get them.. I thought they went extinct years ago..." Vietnam couldn't believe it.

  "We'll discuss this later, just put them in the dungeon," Malaysia ordered firmly. Vietnam looked at Malaysia, he didn't know if he should do or not.

  "I must know what crimes they had committed, it would be lawfully wrong if I were to be imprisoning an innocent party," Vietnam needed answered.

Location: Komodo Kingdom
Time: 9:30pm

  Brunei and Timor Leste were still unsure to whether ally each other because they were different from one another. Timor looked out to find there was no one, usually the citizens would sleep at 9pm which was a great time for Brunei to escape this kingdom, except, there would be many guards around.

  "We'll need to be stealthy, can you?" He asked Brunei.

  "I could," he answered as Timor went out to check more.

  Brunei held his bag and went out to follow Timor. For such a young boy, he sure knows how to get to places very easily.

  By escaping, Brunei also gets to know the routes of the Komodo Kingdom. The buildings were much larger when they walked deeper into the kingdom.