⚠︎Chapter 5: Memory Book⚠︎

❤︎ɪᴛs ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ? I'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴏᴏɴ. Sᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.❤︎

[☀︎︎Narrator☀︎︎]

  The Peafowl leader walked over to Brunei's location and sat down beside a nearby reading chair which was pure white with golden beads on them and golden stripes on the armrests. His eyes focused on Brunei's appearance.

  "How are you feeling?" He questioned Brunei with a calming tone.

  Brunei, who never interacts with anyone other than his brothers, stayed silent, unanswered.

  "Do I scare you by my role being the king? Or is it that you are nervous? Don't worry youngling, you are not in trouble and are in good hands in my palace," Myanmar did not want to scare the poor Sea Eagle so he thought of trying to gain his trust first in order to get some response from him.

  Brunei, who never interact with a king before, looked at the small details of the peafowl. Myanmar was about 5'7 in height when he first stood in front of Brunei and he was wearing a white-yellow hanfu like clothes with a yellow longyi attached on his waist. The back of him was a long tail which was greenish-blue bird tail which had a circular symbol on each feather and on top of Myanmar's head was a marbled-white crown with red rubies on it to make the crown not too plain. Myanmar had a mesomorph body just by his body shape on the chest and hands.

  Myanmar waited silently for Brunei, his patience seems unnatural. Waiting for many hours, days, weeks, months? Even when it was a desperate thing, he still had the patience to wait. Brunei inhaled slightly and said something slightly.

  "B-Brunei.." He stuttered by his name. Myanmar nodded, taking the little information he only could obtain and nothing more.

  "It's nice to meet you Brunei, I'm sure you are unfamiliar of this place, yes?" Myanmar asked as Brunei nodded in response.

  "Well, I could show you around the kingdom and the town, but the temperature here is really low and I do not think that you could handle the cold, even with warmth clothes that I can give you. Maybe I could give you a tour around my palace? Just to make you familiar with this place?" Another nod made by Brunei, making Myanmar's tail lift up with happiness. "Great, I shall get some clothes for you before we start. This room is the few places that the winter can't get through."

  The peafowl stood and dashed away, not even the sound of his footsteps was heard. It almost like he was floating beneath the hanfu. Brunei hopped down from the bed he was on and stretched himself with his wings and tried to search for the messenger bag. A minute passed and he found the messenger bag which was beside a wooden chair. He opened it up and checked if nothing was stolen inside and fortunately, all the items were here. He noticed a necklace and picked it out from the bag and examined it.

  The necklace had a stone which was made out of 'Dalmatian Stone' which was the rarest stone to ever found in either three lands, led by a golden string attached to it. Brunei didn't know what it meant for his brother to leave it here but thinking that Revolt wanted him to keep it for remembrance, Brunei wore the necklace and closed the messenger bag.

  "I'm back Brunei! Oh? I never knew you have a necklace," Myanmar came back with a set of winter clothes and boots. Brunei walked towards Myanmar to see the clothes.