"Well, are you?" Donna/Gwen (Fluff, getting together)

Gwen is a very forward person, it got her farther than expected.

Ik this is super short, but like it needed to be in existence.

Also, if I wrote a fic where they're the main couple, would anyone wanna read that?

-Donna's house (11:43 A.M. October 22nd, Saturday) -

"So, are you, like, gay?" Gwen asks, tucking a peice of hair behind her ear and biting her lip slightly at Donna. "Gwenny, what the fuck. WHat teh actual fuck." Donna says, rapidly blinking in Gwen's direction "Well, are you?" "Yes, but that's irrelevant-" "NO NO IT IS NOT." Gwen yells, getting up off her place on the floor, stumbling slightly "If you're gay, can we date?" "Are you eight or something?"Donna asks, pausing the television show they were watching. "NO WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK THAT?" Gwen screams "BECAUSE THAT'S HOW EIGHT YEAR OLDS GET IN RELATIONSHIPS!" Donna counter-screams "NO IT'S NOT, SHUT UP" Gwen replies "NO!" "YOU'RE SO PRETTY!" Gwen compliments "YOU ARE TOO!" Donna replies "DO YOU WANNA KISS?" Gwen asks "YEAH!"

So they sat there, on the floor, giggling in a pillow fort they'd made earlier gentle kisses being exchanged. "I love you." Donna says, following the statement with a chaste kiss "I love you too." Gwen says, moving her hand to cradle Donna's cheek before leaning in for a gentle kiss that lingers for longer than intended. 

Ty for 1k+ reads btw!