Wish you were sober (Brance, fluff.)

Originally inspired by Coran Gray's song 'Wish you were sober' but it just ended up being more word vomit than anything.

I wrote this a bit ago, but wasn't sure if I wanted to like put it on the internet 

-Random frat party in LA (11:04 P.M. October 8th, Saturday ) -

Bruce had, stupidly, let Vance drag him to another college party. He would never understand how in their freshman year he already knew at least two people in every frat in the entirety of LA.

"Hey! Dude!" Someone calls out, seemingly to Bruce. "Hey, could I help you?" Bruce asks once the person catches up to him. "I'm one of Vance's friends, he was raving about you, and I wanted to know why he was so obsessed with you." The guy, who is either Cole or Dylan since he mentioned being one of Vance's friends. "Oh, okay, what was he talking about?" Bruce asks, trying to find a way to have a conversation with someone who's clearly had one too many.

"Mainly how cute and kind you were, he's kinda gay when he gets drunk. Oh, also I'm Dylan!" The guy, who he now is sure is Dylan, says laughing slightly when he mentions Vance being gay. Bruce would've laughed with him if they were still in highschool, hushed quiet nights when their roommates were out can complicate a few things.

"Hey, you okay dude?" Dylan asks when Bruce stays silent. "Yeah, sorry, I just have an essay I forgot about. I'm gonna go get Vance and probably leave." Bruce tells Dylan, speed walking away before Dylan can respond.

Bruce's troubles in finding Vance seem a lot more difficult than typical, he can hear Vance's voice but can't find which room he's in. "Bruce?" A familiar voice calls out, not familiar enough to be Vance but familiar enough to be one of his friends. "Griffin?" Bruce calls out, turning around. "Hey, dude!" Billy calls out, appearing beside Griffin. "You guys are in town?" Bruce asks "We told you guys last week we had two weeks off because o.... Did you forget?" Griffin says, voice cutting out slightly from the loud music. "Yeah, sorry, why are you guys at this frat party though?" Bruce asks "Finn's in this frat!" Billy responds, informing Bruce of information he clearly wasn't aware of.

"Ohhh! Anyway, have you guys seen Vance?" Bruce asks "Yeah, he's with Finn! Vance was doing a keg stand like twenty minutes ago and that's when we last saw him." Billy replies. Bruce knows that twenty minutes would've had enough time for Vance to get upstairs and be somewhere where he can't see him. "Thanks, I'm getting tired so I'm gonna go find Vance and probably head out soon. Great seeing you guys, we should hang out before you leave town!" Bruce says, receiving bye's from the 'friends' (everyone knows they've been dating since middle school, but they aren't technically out yet.)

He can hear Vance and Finn now, he knows which room they're in as well, but they seem to be talking about someone and Bruce is nothing if not curious.

"Just tell them!" Finn encourages, getting a "No, absolutely not!" from Vance. Whatever they were needing to tell someone, Vance is not for it, at all. While funny, Bruce just wants to leave and pass out, so he opens the door. "Vance, can we leave, please?" Bruce asks, already knowing the answer. "Yeah, of course, bye Finn. Also say hi to Robin for me." Vance replies, gathering his stuff.

"You okay? You typically don't wanna leave till closer to midnight than this." Vance asks, getting into the passenger seat of his own car. Already knowing that Bruce won't let him drive. "Yeah, 'm fine. I ran into Griffin and Billy by the way. And your friend... Dylan." Bruce replies, clearly trying to change the subject since he never wants to talk about Vance's friends.