Ghost face? (Rinney + Vinney, kinda smut? But there's more that isn't than is)

Summary:

he pretends he doesn't see Vance circling around the island to come up behind him to place a hand on his waist and ask what they're talking about. "Oh, nothing, I was just getting some water and... What's your name again?" Finn asks, turning back towards the person he's been talking to for the last few minutes. "Oh, uhm, it's Dylan." He replies, and Finn looks back up towards Vance who's still wearing that goddamn mask.

Notes:

...I would like to formally apologize for the way I wrote this, like the only reason I have an OUNCE of confidence in posting this is because I read two paragraphs of a wattpad story. And this has been in the que since like mid October

"Hey, what should we do for Halloween?" Finn asks, flipping through a magazine that Gwen gave him. "Halloween already passed?" Bruce replies, confused. "Yeah, but David's doing one of his late Halloween parties since his parents were actually in town for once on Halloween," Billy explains, stealing some of Griffin's coffee.

"We could do a group costume as Ghost Face's?" Griffin suggests, stealing his coffee back from his friend. "Absolutely not," Finn replies, scoffing at the suggestion. "Why? Do you have a mask kink or something?" Vance asks, causing Finn to freeze before he responds with a simple 'no' "I don't believe you." Vance tells him, Finn flipping him off while continuing to read through the magazine.

"On Finney's Pinterest he has over like twenty boards of just ghost face, so even if it wasn't masks maybe it's just Ghostface? Or those fictional serial killers. Finney, are you a queer?" Griffin asks, showing his phone to Robin when he walks over and asks to see. "Why is Ghostface half naked in all of these?" Robin asks, scrolling through one specific board. "I have no shame in the things I enjoy in my time alone."

"Maybe you should learn to have some because this is just what the fuck," Vance tells him, scrolling through it now after Robin passed him the phone. "Are you slut shaming me right now? In this day and age? I expected better Vance!" Finn replies, putting a hand to his chest and gasping. "Don't know why, and yes, yes I am. You are a slut for Ghostface and I'm concerned." Vance replies, passing the phone back to Griffin. "Playing into my degradation kink right now, damn you really like me huh?" Finn says, tucking a piece of hair behind his ear and biting his lip. "This is why I voted we leave him on a highway in Ohio," Vance tells everyone else, ignoring the way Finn gasps and gapes at him.

"I'm still gonna go as Ghostface, I'll just avoid you," Vance says, scrolling through photos and showing Robin what he was thinking of doing. "I'll tell David to make a rule where he can't allow people with masks in." Finn threatens, glaring at Vance. "What makes you think he'll listen to you?" Vance asks with a laugh. "Don't worry your little ugly head about it," Finn says before he goes on his phone and sends a message as soon as Vance stops showing Robin his phone.

"Whore!" Vance exclaims, throwing his phone across the room when he sees the photo Finn sent him. "What?" Billy asks, going to pick up the phone before Vance screams for him to not and goes to tell him what it is. "He sent me a photo of- of a- a pinball machine getting destroyed." Vance lies through gritted teeth when Finn stares at him, doe-eyed with lips slightly parted.

Robin sends him a text saying that they should do matching Ghostface outfits and Vance agrees, "So, uhm, what're we doing for Halloween?" Griffin asks, "I'm matching with Donna." "Oh, so like a male version of her cheerleader outfit?" "...Sure.." "I'm going as a stoner from the eighties," Billy tells the group proudly. "You are a stoner though?" Finn replies confused. "Yeah but now I'll be one from the eighties." "I'm going as a baseball player, aka I had no time to get a costume and therefore I am just going to pretend my uniform is one," Bruce says.