don't ask

peep me bringing up any and all emotions i have rn. also, pick number 1 or 2 please, i need to decide something.

his skin is crawling, disgust evident on his train of thoughts.

it took him less than a week to move on, he gets that you can't control feelings, but this hurts.

he wants answers, closure, but he can't ask for it. they both deserve to move on, but this feels all too soon.

every joke about his standards with a 'im raising 'em' emitting quickly from his counterpart.

and in a quick text to bruce, it's a nice, easy, explanation of why he's been AWAL.

he held little care or feelings towards the other, but it's still bitter.

a bitter taste in his mouth, reminding him vaguely of distant memories he locks away in a steel box that no one can get into.

he's a creature of habit as is, but this disrupts everything in his brain.

he can't text him about random things anymore, minor updates on his life, whenever anymore. inform the other about every thought and emotion he'll go through day in and day out.

it's different, bad different.

he misses him.

or maybe he misses the memories, now distant in his mind.

vivid memories turn a beige, coloring his thoughts with a sense of dread.

he gave him a chance, instead of just dismissing it as a personality, or plain blocking them.

scratch all of this, he doesn't deserve the feelings he holds for him, if he could move on so fast, then clearly it didn't mean as much to him as it did to me.

(negative -1000 points for being so pathetic you can't move on, +847 points for moving on with your life and not hopelessly begging them to love you.)