12. Love Drug

~~~ Pure smut because you all deserve it. ~~~
~~~ oh also some fluff cuz I said so ~~~

"Can I touch you?" Sadie asked, out of breath. Annabelle's brain might as well short circuit from all of this. Not only did she kiss her best friend, her crush, but she didn't slap her across the face in disgust. 

"Please." the blonde heard herself say. Not that she commanded her body into it, at this point, this was all out of script improvisation. 

And then, her body auto piloted again, closing the barely existing distance between their lips. The blonde couldn't care less if she was good at this or if the kiss was just a pure mess. Not when she could feel Sadie's hands explore her body, every touch making her skin heat up and burn with anticipation. She wanted this, needed her in every possible way and sense.

And this wasn't far from what Sadie was feeling as well. With growing want inside her, she eagerly removed the coat from her co-star's body, not leaving a minute to hesitate or think otherwise. 

A gasp left Elle's mouth, feeling the cold air hit her bare skin. The suit she picked did not require anything below it, except for a bra. And the moment that was gone, she felt completely and utterly exposed.

"Are you okay?" Sadie moved away from her lips for a second to make sure this wasn't too much for her. She did her best to lock her gaze on her friend's face, trying not to think about Elle's almost bare chest on display only for her to see.

"Y-Yeah I just..," Annabelle stuttered, her hand desperately trying to find something to hold on before her nerves exploded inside her. "I have never done anything like this before. I-I mean... n-nothing..." she almost cried out, feeling tears stinging in her eyes.

"Shh, it's okay," Sadie caught her hand, interlacing their fingers. With her other hand, she cupped her face, softly brushing her thumb along her jawline, admiring all of her perfect features. Her beautiful blue eyes, her soft, plump lips, the small amount of freckles on her face. She was the definition of perfect. "I am here for you. We can take it slow, yeah?"

And then it dawned on her. Elle hasn't done anything like that before, anything.

"Do you want to stop?" Sadie questioned, now with worry in her voice. Immediately, she sat up straight. The last thing she wanted was to pressure her into having something she didn't want to do.

"No!" she immediately uttered, tightening the grip on her hand. Elle wanted to have this, but how could she explain that she had absolutely no clue how to do it. "I really want you to touch me, Sades. I am just.. scared."

"I will be gentle, okay?" the Redhead smiled, wanting to make this perfect for her. Or the closest it can get to that. Elle carefully nodded.

"Please, be gentle." she whispered, almost inaudibly. Sadie nodded, slowly and carefully pushing her back on the bed and straddling her hips.

Carefully, she wrapped her free hand around her, easily unclasping the bra protecting her chest. Before she looked down, her eyes stopped on Elle's face, silently asking if that's okay. She nodded eagerly, slowly getting rid of the initial anxiety.

"You are so beautiful, Ellie." Sadie mumbled, leaning in to give her a soft kiss, her left hand still in her grasp, the other one getting rid of the bra. The moment this restriction was gone, Sadie started kissing her way down, carefully trying to find sensitive spots.

Which, she easily did, considering Elle felt like her body was lit on fire, every kiss pouring pure fuel on it.

She licked and nibbled on her sensitive skin, earning soft sighs in the process and grinning dumbly at every single one. Sadie heard this so many times on set, but the fact that they were no longer fake only fueled the fire within her own body.