21. Do Revenge

"If you turn right on Rochfords I think we should be closer..." Annabelle's eyes were glued to the laptop in her lap. She was sitting in the front seat, with Caleb beside her and an annoyed Sadie in the back. They have been driving for an hour now, and truthfully, all this moving and driving around have been exhausting.

"You have been saying that for the past 10 minutes, Elle." Caleb sighed, but turned on the car indicators and took a sharp right turn. By doing so Sadie's head bumped slightly into the tinted window and an 'Ow' was heard from the back seat.

"I am sorry, it's not an exact location." The blonde girl reasoned, her eyes moving from the laptop to the street ahead, as if searching for something to appear out of nowhere.

"It's fine, it's fine." The Redhead behind them joined in their conversation, for the first time since she hopped in the car.

"How are we gonna find that girl again? Randomly wait for her to–" Caleb's voice showed exactly how annoyed he was, and Bella couldn't judge him at all about it. Maybe if she was in his place she would've already turned the car back to the hotel.

"Wait, wait, this car there!" Sadie interrupted him, her eyes catching a glimpse of a deep shade of blue car. It wasn't the one that was going after them, but she vaguely remembers seeing this specific vehicle parked in front of the villa next to Mitchell's.

"What?" Caleb stopped the car abruptly, making Annabelle squeak in her seat due to her legs hitting the glove department.

"That car there was near our villa!" Sadie explained, hopping out of the vehicle almost immediately. Caleb and Annabelle looked at each other puzzled, but the blonde girl followed her example, before ordering her best friend to find the nearest parking spot and join them.

"Are you sure it's this one?" The blonde girl breathed out once she managed to catch up to her girlfriend. Sadie, however, didn't seem to be phased by the fact that she ran nearly 600 meters sprinting to reach the vehicle.

"I mean, could it be a coincidence?" She reasoned and Annabelle had to agree that it is unlikely to actually be one. With that, they found themselves one step closer to finding Autumn, but also near a dead end. They could wait and watch from somewhere until she shows herself, but that might take hours to accomplish.

"C'mon!" Sadie ordered, pulling her out of her thoughts. The blonde was puzzled as to what her girlfriend was searching for, but she soon found out. The two girls started going through the houses one at a time, searching desperately for Autumn's name anywhere.

"You two okay?" Caleb joined seemingly out of nowhere, making the two girls jump in their places. Sadie was quick to explain what they were searching for, and with his help, they were soon in front of a two story house, one that had Autumn's name below the house bell.

"Ready?" Annabelle looked back for a split second, her finger hovering over the white button of the bell.

"Let's do revenge." Sadie stated plainly, while Caleb behind her nodded, his hands forming tight fists automatically.

~~~

"How may I–" A familiar raven-haired woman opened the door, her eyes immediately falling on the actors that all seemed to have fake smiles plastered over their faces.

"Annabelle, hi..." Autumn's voice turned from calm to nervous in a matter of seconds, without them even saying anything. Her hand instinctively went to close the door, but Caleb forbade her from doing so by leaning on it and keeping it open.

"Hi, I hope we are not bothering you," Bella's smile turned upside down almost immediately, the anger boiling within her furiously. And yet, she still didn't get a confession, so she wasn't going to act on it.