Unintentional date

Xiao sighs having to walk miles with venti, already getting tired and wanting to go back to the dorms as he only came for the almond tofu. Venti was skipping away and eventually, they made it to the Wanmin Restaurant.

Venti and Xiao enter as Venti excitingly waves at Xiangling. " Table for two please! " Xiangling nods but was confused on who the short male was that was standing next to venti. " Who's your friend? " she asks. Venti looks surprised before looking at xiao who was staring at something else. " Ah, This is Xiao. He's my new dorm mate so I brought him here with me since everyone was busy " Venti says with a nervous smile while rubbing the back of his head. " Ah, I see! Anyways, Follow me! " Venti follows Xiangling but it turns out Xiao wasn't following him and was still staring at whatever he was staring at. Venti had an annoyed expression before grabbing Xiao's hoodie and dragging him over to the table.

Venti and Xiao decide what to order as Venti looks extremely nervous for some reason. Xiao noticed but didn't know why he was nervous? He wanted to come here.

' GAAAHHH, I DON'T HAVE ANY MORA ON MEE!! WHY DID I DECIDE TO COME HERE!?? '

Suddenly, Xiangling appears. " Venti! Please, Please do me a favour " Venti stares at Xiangling in confusion. " Depends... " Venti thinks about the favour. " It's just for you to perform on stage to drag in some customers. It seems they only come to the restaurant if there's someone performing . And you can get your meals for free! " Venti lit up at the favour. " You have a deal! " Venti says before going up on the stage and taking a lyre that Xiangling luckily had

Venti cleared his throat before playing some melodies from the holy lyre before eventually singing "Soldier king" to represent the God of Freedom, Contracts and Eternity. Xiao lit up at Venti's singing. He thought that Venti was very talented. Eventually Venti finished his song which got a lot of customers into the restaurant. Xiangling thanks Venti a lot before asking what they wanted to eat. " I'll haave.. an Apple pie. " Xiangling nodded adding that to her list before turning to Xiao. " Almond Tofu. "

Xiangling nodded and left to go make them their food and came back 10 minutes later and gave xiao and venti their dish. " Anything else you guys want? " Xiangling asks. " Oh, Oh! Could I have some dandelion wine? "

' Isn't he under aged? ' Xiao thinks

" No, Venti. You're under aged, You know that, Right? " Venti sighs " Worth a shoot " Venti complains. " Is there anything else you want? " Since Xiao hasn't spoken up yet he assumed that Xiao didn't want anything else. " Guess not, Thanks anyways Xiangling " Xiangling smiled before bowing and leaving them to eat. Once they both finished their meal, Venti said bye to Xiangling and walked out of the restaurant with Xiao.

" Where else do you wanna go? " Venti asks Xiao. But Xiao just shrugged. However, He was in a happier mood after that almond tofu. Venti had a thought as he dragged Xiao to a public park before getting stopped by someone.

Who do you think that someone is?