Confession??

Xiao perspective:

" HU TAO YOU PRICK. "

I yell out while still running after her, hearing her giggles from a mile away. A few seconds pass and Hu Tao spots Venti from a distance.

" VENTI, VENTI HE- "

I pounce on Hu Tao covering her mouth making sure she isn't able to get up.

" YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE. "

I say in a furious tone.

" MMMM- MMMMM "

Hu Tao tries to speak before biting my hand, Making me remove my hand from her mouth as I get distracted and she ends up getting up and making me fall back. She runs after Venti and pushes the crowd and grabs his hand and runs off with him.

" HU TAO. "

I was panicking because I didn't want Venti to know. Hell, I don't even know if I actually like him or not.

Venti perspective:

' Wth? '

Hu Tao finds a spot for us to hide as she tries to catch her breath.

" Venti, Xiao likes you! "

She says as I took a moment to process what was happening before my face lit up.

" Xiao?! Likes.. ME!??!? "

I was surprised, I never knew that Xiao was the type to move on so quickly- Sheesh.

" Hehe~ Payback Xiao! "

Xiao eventually finds us and runs after Hu Tao.

" GAAHH "

Hu Tao screams before I grab Xiao by the stomach holding him back. Hes.. Surprisingly really easy to hold back, lol.

" LET GO YOU STUPID BARD "

He yells out, Possibly trying to insult me?

" How rude, And to think I actually liked you! Hm, Nevermind then. I'll just date Heizou instead! "

I say teasingly to get Xiao's reaction as I let go of Xiao and walk the other way. Hu Tao seemed to caught on quickly. Sooner or later Xiao turned around and hugged me from behind

" Wait... I- I'm sorry.. "

I smile before hugging Xiao, Giving Hu Tao a sign of saying thank you. Hu Tao smiled and waved, Wishing a good relationship between me and Xiao.

" Changing sides so quickly? "

I say teasingly.

" Shut it. "

I giggled before giving Xiao a smooch on the head.

" I must go. I'll see you at lunch my warrior "

I smile before walking off.

Xiao's perspective:

I didn't want Venti to leave for some reason.. But I had to go too- turns out I really do like Venti... All of my emotions were mixed. I mean... At least I moved on from Aether? I sighed slightly before walking in the opposite direction.

' I'm going to kill that woman. '

Venti's perspective: (lol that didn't take long)

My face was completely red.

' OMGOMGOMGOMG HE HUGGED ME!!! I KISSED HIS HEAD- I CALLED HIM MY WARRIOR- AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME '

I covered my hands with my face. This was too much to take in- I've never been in a real relationship before so..

' I mean he is cute-.. '

I accidentally bumped into someone. Oh! it was Aether? 

" Ehe, Sorry Aether- "

I apologise, It was my fault for bumping into him.

" No biggy, By the way, Have you seen Xiao? I feel like hes mad at me-... Oh! And did he enjoy the Almond Tofu? "

He asks

" Oh, Yeah. He did! He said it was very unique? I think- Well, He liked it at least! "

Aether smiled, He was glad Xiao enjoyed the Almond Tofu.

" So why does Xiao seem to be upset? "

He asks curiously.

" Ah.. Maybe you should just give him some space. I'm sure he'll tell you eventually "

I tell him, Not wanting for him to worry about Xiao. ONLY I CAN/j

" If you say so.. Well, We better head to class. Cya later Venti. "

We say our farewells and head to class.