Last chapter

Narrator when? /j

Narrator:

After Kaeya posted the image, Xiao and Venti started actually dating. Gotta give him credit, Hes actually worth doing something. Anywho, After a while of their relationship they announced it to their friends which spread all of the school, Making them possibly the 2nd best couple. Obviously Xingqiu and Chongyun placing first. All their friends respected their relationship and they were all happy for them. However-

Zhongli didn't seem so happy XD

He did respect their relationship but be careful Venti, He'll haunt you down in 2 seconds/j

Later on Hu Tao and Yanfei started to date and especially Ganyu and Keqing. After a while Aether explained to Xiao that the girl that kissed him in front of the dorms was just a randomly female that confessed to him later on that day and thought it'd be a good idea to kiss him- However, Aether and Ayaka started dating as well. There have been many couples that have started this year which is somewhat surprising.

However, Venti's brother died from a tragic accident but he soon got over his death (no he didnt/j) thanks to his boyfriend and all of his friends.

Venti became a famous musician/singer with Xiao as the main guitarist, Hu Tao officially became the 77th director of the wangsheng funeral parlour and now Zhongli works for her. Somehow- And Yanfei became a lawyer. Aether and Lumine decided to travel the world together, Giving Aether and Ayaka a distant relationship.. Heizou became a detective and Kazuha and Scara started dating.

Barbara also became a singer along with Xinyan as her partner. Fichl became an actor and Bennett does thousands of adventures with Razor. Xiangling is now the owner of wanmin restaurant and shes a professional cook now, Shes pretty famous so the restaurant is always full of customers.

Amber became a police officer but now she has to deal with Kaeya all the time. Noelle wants to become a police officer but the head-chief Jean won't allow it. She sees full potential in Noelle but shes afraid it'll put her in serious danger since the crimes have gotten more serious lately (this is ed she ran and scaralashes doing/j)

[ maybe another story will be told. Thanks for reading<3 ]