School day

Xiao perspective:

I yawn slightly as me and Venti clung onto each other like gum. I escape from his grip and get out of bed, Leaving Venti's room and going into mine. I grabbed my phone from my desk which was next to my bed, Checking the time.

" Only 6:15? "

I looked outside to see the sun rising before realising that it was school today. I go to the bathroom and wash my face before changing into my uniform and fixing my hair. By now it was 6:40

" I should wake up Venti. "

I make my way to Venti's room only to see him buttoning his shirt.

" Oh? Good morning Xiao! "

I hum in response

" Good morning. "

Venti finishes buttoning his shirt and grabbing his sweater and putting it on.

" Let's make breakfast! "

He stretches slightly before heading to the kitchen as I follow from behind. We made ourselves breakfast together. When we were done eating it was 7:33 so we left immediately as Venti was messily braiding his hair. I decided to braid his hair for him as I walked in front of him, Stopping making Venti stop in front of me.

" Xiao? "

I unbraid his absolutely messy braids and braid them myself making them look neat. Venti's face flushed a bright red. Once I finished I started walking again without a word.

Venti's perspective:

I slightly put my hand on my newly made braids by Xiao. I was surprised as my heart beat fast and my face looked as if I had a fever. I was stunned but... I appreciated that he did my braids for me. I shake my head before running after Xiao

" Wait for me! "

Me and Xiao walked to class together. Once we entered, We were luckily early. Some classmates of mine greeted me as Xiao walked away from me, Sitting in his seat. Later on, After many conversations with my classmates, I sat beside Xiao as Mr. Albedo walked in and taught the class. Once the lesson was finished I left the room

" I'M FREEE! "

Xiao's perspective:

Everyone crowded around Venti like a bunch of animals.. It was weird to see so many people around Venti. I knew he had friends but geez, This many..?

I walked away from the crowd as Venti looked like he was trying to get to me but he was surrounded by too many people, I could hear some of them begging for Venti to sing a song or play a tune. I eventually saw Aether from a distance as Aether waved at me. I couldn't ignore him but I didn't wanna speak to him.. I just gave him a small casual wave but Aether knew something was up.

" Hey, What's wrong? You seem upset- "

I sigh slightly.

" Don't worry about it. Do you need anything? "

I ask

" I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today. "

I tried to figure out an excuse to not hang out with Aether because I still have a lot on my mind right now and I need to get them sorted out.. Besides, If I'm with Aether for too long then I'll catch feelings for him again. I can't let that happen..

" Sorry, I can't.. I have to do some stuff today, I hope you understand. "

Aether seemed surprised at my answer.

" I see, Alright then. I'll see you later, Xiao " 

He walks away, waving at me as I wave back, walking in the opposite direction before noticing Hu Tao. 

" Xiao!! Hey! "

Hu Tao says, Running up to me giving me a hug.

" From Qiqi! "

I get Hu Tao off of me

" I'd rather have that from Qiqi than you. But since you said the hug was from her then I'll accept it. "

Hu Tao giggled slightly.

" Sooo~ Your roommate is Venti, Huh? How're you both holding up? "

She asks

" Fine, I guess. "

I say, I mean. It's been going pretty great.. Venti's taught me how to play the flute, He's comforted me throughout my dark times and hes even cooked me food. The thought of this made me blush for some reason and Hu Tao noticed.

" Ohohoo~ I see you've moved on from Aether, Huh~ So, Is the lucky boy Venti? "

I was surprised at what Hu Tao said as my face went red.

" Don't be ridiculous. I would never like someone like him, He's too nosy and annoying! "

I say, embarrassed as Hu Tao giggles.

" Fyre, Fyre, Pants on fire~ "

She says teasingly.

" Why you. "

I say in a furious tone as Hu Tao runs off while I chase after her.

" GET BACK HERE YOU MOSQUITO "

Hu Tao hides behind this long pink haired girl who had teal green looking eyes.

" YANFEII PROTECT ME!!! "

I had to stop chasing after her since she was using this 'Yanfei' Girl to protect her.

" Fear not my saviour, Itto's coming to the rescue! "

A sudden voice comes out of nowhere as a tall buff man starts running our way, Picking me up from behind my shirt collar.

" PUT ME DOWN YOU PEST "

I say furiously.

" Is there anything else you need my saviour!? "

The woman sighs.

" Put him down Itto. "

The girl demands.

" Yes ma'am! "

He puts me down as I dust myself off.

' Who does he think he is!? '

I thought.

" So sorry for these two, My name's Yanfei. That's Itto, And I'm sure you already know Hu Tao. "

Yanfei says with her hand on her chest, Introducing her and her friend who.. Seems like her body guard of some sort? I sigh in annoyance.

" Don't apologise. "

I say, At least she knows how to handle them.

" Thanks Feii! "

Hu Tao says hugging her from behind.

" Wait second "

I catch on quickly.

" Isn't this the girl you ramble about? "

I ask, Getting payback for assuming that I liked Venti. Hu Tao looks at me like: ' KNOCK IT OFF ' sort of way.

" She talks about me? "

Hu Tao seemed in panic, Very well knowing that I'll completely rat her out.

" Sure does, She talks about how beautiful you are, How talented you are, And even talks about your passion for wanting to be a lawyer. Oh and- "

Hu Tao covers my mouth.

" Aaand~ We should be leaving now! Bye Fei, Bye Itto! "

Yanfei's face was covered in fades of blush as Itto laughed in the background. Hu Tao snatched my hand and walked in the opposite direction.

" You SNITCH "

She said once we were far enough.

" I did you a favour. "

I say teasingly.

" I'm telling Venti you like him. "

I was stunned and I knew she was going to do it.

" Don't you dare. "

I glared at her and she stared at me before boosting it as I groan in annoyance.

" Hu TAAAAOO "

I say running after her again.