Exposed

Venti's perspective:

I sigh out of complete boredom, Miss Jeans lessons are so boring.

' Hhh, I wanna leaave '

Hours pass by and the bell rings for lunch, I burst out of the room before I get crowded with thousands of people before spotting Xiao from a distance, I run after him and hug him suddenly to surprise him.

" Xiaaoo!! "

Xiao glances at me as I grin at him.

" Hows my dearest companion doing? "

I ask curiously, I don't even think we're dating and I'm giving him nicknames

" Don't call me that "

He says with a faint blush on his face

" And Mrs Bediou's lesson was easy enough "

He said continuing his sentence

" Come have lunch with me! "

" I was gonna- "

I interrupt him before running to the cafeteria and quickly getting our lunch before heading outside to eat under a tree.

" Most people are in the cafeteria eating so there'll be less people to bother us if we eat outside. Besides, There's a cold, Loving breeze in the wind. Peace and quiet.. And delicious food to eat! "

I dig into the food that the lunch ladies prepared for us. They never fail to satisfy my taste!

" Uhuh, 'Peace and quiet' "

Xiao says sarcastically.

" Ehe, Wanna hear a tune? "

I ask, I haven't played anything in quite a while sooo..

" Sure, Why not. "

I giggle slightly, I was glad that Xiao chose the yes answer- Before grabbing out my flute and playing a loving tune that'll satisfy Xiao's taste in music. I can tell that he enjoys relaxing and calming melodies so that's what i went with. I noticed that Xiao enjoyed the music and I was glad. It was the first flute melody that I've learnt so I was happy that Xiao liked it.

" Could you.. Teach me that? "

He asks me as I smiled

" Sure! It's a piece of cake "

I explained to him how to play the melody that I played for him, Since he already knew the basics I had a feeling that he'll learn it in a jiff.

Aethers perspective: (first time i've used someone who isnt venti or xiao, can u believe that?)

I noticed Venti and Xiao hanging out from a distance. Xiao actually looked like he was having fun.. Has he gotten sick of me?

' I don't get it.. Why is he mad at me? But he looks so happy.. Happier than he was with me that is. '

I sigh. I didn't think Venti could actually pull it off. They've only known each other for a month and they look like a couple.. Are they?

(yes, Yes they are. They just don't know it yet since it wasn't a proper confession/j)

I walk off, Letting Xiao and Venti have their time alone. I mean, They looked cute together at least.

Xiao's perspective:

I caught on the first part of the melody and we took a break to eat as Venti started feeding me. It was embarrassing-

" I can feed myse- "

I got interrupted since Venti just started to stuff my mouth with food. As a joke I assume- His laugh was adorable, I must say.

" Venti you're gonna make me choke- "

That made him stop stuffing my mouth with junk, eventually.

" Hehe, Sorry "

I finish swallowing my food before resting my head on Venti's lap peacefully.

Venti's perspective:

My face lit up at the sight of Xiao resting his head on my lap.

' How did I not realise how hot he looked- Probably because he was a rotten slime at the time but seeing him like this warms my heart '

" Are you tired? You can sleep if you want! "

I smile slightly but somehow not getting a response- WAIT WAS HE ALREADY ASLEEP???? I slightly mess around with his hair out of boredom, Waiting for the bell to ring to head to our last class, A class we have together I think? I lean on the tree, Closing my eyes.

For some reason I could feel the uneasy feeling as if someone was watching us.. Not 1 but- A lot- my phone buzzed as I checked it getting a notification of some sort. It was a picture of me and Xiao!??

Comments :

_.Detective._
- Okay mr. Steal your man, I see u!!

NoMom replied to _.Detective._
- Heizou wtf

Kaedehara_Kazuha
- I just got back from overseas like a day ago and this is what you do behind my back :(
VenVen<3 replied to Kaedehara_Kazuha
- Ehe, Sorry<3

Tao_
- Slayy!!

Oldmanloll
- Hu Toa hwo do i chage mu nsme

Lumi<3
- Damn thats gay

" Kaeya you twerp. "

[ Very sorry for slacking off, I completely forgot about this ]