First meet 2

" TONE-DEAF BARD " Lumine yells as Venti falls off of his bad, Terrified. " WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?? " Lumine suddenly smiles. " It's 7:25, You should get ready. I'll wait for you " she walks out of the room as Venti sighs. He gets up and changes into the Mondstadt uniforms, Changing the pants into shorts as he walks out of them room. " Lumine, Can you braid my hair for me? " Lumine stares at Venti like: Bro do it urself. Before just taking the request and braiding his hair.

" Oh, Btw, Venti. Did you hear? " Venti stares at lumine in confusion. " Hear what? " " There's a few new students. One of them being my brother " Venti stares at Lumine in excitement " Really!? Well what're you waiting for, Lets go! " He grabbed Lumine's hand and rushes out of the Mondstadt dorms

Eventually, Venti bumps into one of the new students, falling forward as Lumine catches him. " Are you okay!? " The random male turns around to see Lumine and Venti. " watch it. " he demands. Venti looks behind him to see a short male around 4 inches shorter than him with golden like eyes with a liyue uniform on. " Ehe, Sorry sir " he says with a nervous smile. The male scoffs before another male shows up out of nowhere, He had blonde hair, golden eyes and a long braided hair. Suddenly, He says; " Lumine!? " Lumine looks surprised before hugging Aether " Aether! " Lumine says with the happiest smile of all. 

" So he's your brother? " " Mhm " Lumine replies. " Aether, this is Venti " " Ehe, Hi~! " Venti replies, Waving. " Nice to meet you Venti, Venti, Lumine. This is Xiao. " Xiao looks away from them as Venti just suddenly goes close to Xiao's face, Observing him. Before Xiao could react, His eyes turned to Venti noticing he was extremely close to him. He immediately backed up. " Stay back. Don't you know what personal space is!? "

Venti giggles " Sorry, Sorry. It's just, You look extremely familiar... " Xiao looked confused. " Aha! I know! You're Zhongli's son, Right? " Xiao was shocked " How did you-.. " " Hehe, I have my ways~ Besides, He talks about you. A lot "

Aether smiles " Looks like you guys are getting along, Me and Lumine have some catching up to do so we'll see you guys later. " " Wait- But Aether- " Aether had already started walking off with Lumine before he could finish his sentence. He sighed before walking off himself, Not wanting to communicate with Venti, Venti noticed but didn't wanna annoy him. So he went outside.

Suddenly, Xiao noticed Venti go behind the school so followed him. Venti was beaten tf up by a tall, Platinum-haired women with a white work/school uniform looking shirt, Slightly unbuttoned with heels and black gloves. Xiao was shocked to see Venti in such a state. " Should've held your tongue. " the women says before kicking venti into a wall leaving venti unconscious. Xiao rushes to Venti once the women left. " Dammit. " he picked up venti before taking him to the nurses office.