XiaoVen fluff?

Xiao perspective:

I struggle to open my eyes considering I was crying last night. As I try to find my way to the bathroom and wash my face. As I did, I left the bathroom and looked outside to see that it was dark out.

" How long did I sleep..? "

I mumbled before going to the kitchen to find something for me to eat. Somehow there was fresh Almond Tofu sitting on the kitchen bench. I was confused and assumed that Venti must've made it for me as I walked up to the Almond tofu before grabbing a fork/spoon(?) and taking a bite. I was amazed at the taste as I continued to eat as I was in a happy mood before remembering this afternoon. I fell into deep sadness before Venti walked in suddenly

" Ah, Xiao! How're you feeling? Is the Almond Tofu good? "

Venti asks me.

" Yes, The Almond Tofu is very unique. Did you make this? "

I didn't wanna quite answer Venti's first question so I tried to leave it out of the conversation

" Ehe, Not really. I stopped by Aethers apartment since it wasn't so far for the school aaand.. Since he's your crush~ I decided why not give you a wonderful dish made by- "

I quickly threw away the Almond Tofu in the trash can before walking off. Venti looked stunned at my action before turning to me.

" Hey! What was that for!? We put our love and care into tha-! "

I suddenly cry, Clenching my hands, turning into fists. I felt angry.. And upset. Venti seemed to notice and he looked worried.

" H-Hey.. Did something happen between you and aeth- "

" Just drop it. " 

I say, interrupting Venti.

Venti's perspective:

' The nerve of this guy! I got interrupted by him at least 3 times! The audacity. '

" Hey, Tell me what happened. "

I asked, worryingly

" Just forget it, It's nothing. "

Xiao said under his sobbing. I sigh before walking in front of Xiao and hugging him gently. Luckily I was taller than him, Hehe

" It's not nothing, I can tell that you're extremely upset and I want to help you, Tell me what's wrong.. Please? "

He sniffled slightly before hugging me back.

" I don't know this feeling... But I saw Aether kissing another person... I.. I don't know why I'm so upset, I should be happy for him.. "

He says in a sad tone.

" Xiao, It's jealousy. You're jealous that Aether found someone that wasn't you... I promise that you'll find someone better, So cheer up! Aether isn't the only one in teyvat you know "

I wipe Xiao's tears with my sleeve.

" Come, Let's make something to eat. Together! You're probably still hungry anyways "

I offered as he smiled

" Thank you, Venti.. "

He says before wiping his tears properly.

" Anytime, Besides. Morax would murder me if he figures out that you were crying and I didn't do anything about it.. Ehehe... "

I laughed nervously.

" You and him seem to be on good terms. Why is that? "

He asked me curiously

" Ah, Well. You can say that Morax is a good friend of mine from years ago despite the age differences between me and him... I'm even good friends with Ei! "

I say, not giving too much detail between our relationship/friendship

" He's never mentioned you to me though? I've never even met you either "

I thought for a moment before going back to what Xiao said.

" Wait, He's never mentioned me before!?! "

Xiao shakes his head slightly.

" That old block head, How rude! "

I sigh, quickly changing the topic.

" Well, Enough about him. We still have plenty of ingredients so lets get to cooking!! "

I say excitedly.

" No, It's fine. You've done enough for me anyways "

" Huuhh? nonsense, You must be hungry! "

I wanted Xiao to eat at least before going to bed so I was ready to beg him if I needed to.

" I'll eat in the morning, You're probably tired anyways. Especially with the windblume festival and having to look after me. "

He explains to be, insisting for me to rest.

" Pshh- Who says I sleep!?- "

" Go to bed. "

Xiao says, interrupting me FOR THE FOURTH TIME.

" Wha- "

" Go. To. Bed. "

He demands

" WHAT!?? But whyyy!? "

Xiao grabs my hand and goes to my room, Pushing me onto the bed and staring at me with his arms crossed.

" Sleep. I'll wait here until you officially do. "

I groan before having a thought.

" Fine, Fine. I'll go to sleep... BUT. You have to sleep next to me "

I say with a smile on my face as Xiao's face turned into a bright red.

" What!? Why!?? "

He asks

" Well, Because if I'm asleep, I won't know if you're asleep too. I want you to have rest as well you know. "

He sighs

" If I accept your offer will you go to sleep? " 

" In a jiff! "

I say patting down a spot for him to rest as he sighs again.

" Fine. "

He says before getting under the covers with me. After a few minutes I immediately fell asleep. Like I said, In a jiff! 

Xiao's perspective:

5 minutes pass which feels like 10, I can't sleep at all.. Before suddenly Venti wraps his arm around my stomach as my face turns into a flustered face before turning my head to Venti.

" Venti..? "

I got no response from him so I just sigh and turn my body around before cuddling him.

" Good night, Venti.. " 

                                               [ my lack of publishing is on another level ]