Twin brother?

Xiao perspective:

I woke up so I was making something to eat for myself before hearing the door open.

' Who would be here at this time? '

A boy. Around my height, Who looked like.. VENTI?? Just with darker hair and without the somewhat bright type of teal at the bottom of his braids. But Venti hasn't woken up yet? And if he has, Which I doubt. He would've woken up at 6 in the morning.

" Venti? "

I ask curiously as the boy jumped in fright, Turns out he didn't be me

" GAH- "

He screamed out as he tried to catch his breath from the sight of me.

" What're you doing? When did you wake up "

The boy stared at me in confusion before realising

" OH! "

' Ehe.. That's right... People don't know me, And if they did they would mistake me for Venti.. '

" Sorry for barging in, But I'm not Venti. You see, I'm his twin brother. " [I need to call him something:') ] 

He tells me.

" Oh, That explains it- If you're here for Venti then hes just in the room, The one on the left. I think hes asleep "

I tell him as he smiled

" Great! Thanks! "

He says running to Venti's room. Already 5 minutes in and I could hear constant loud noises coming from the room.

Venti's perspective: 

" WAKE UUPPP "

I scream as I fall out of my bed to hear multiple annoying alarm noises on full blast and pans getting smacked together. I look up as I watch someone turn it all off  to see.. ------!

" ------ What're you doing here!? at.. "

I checked the time to see that it was.. 

" 7 in the morning!? Really?? "

I say before getting up.

" What can I say! "

I yawn tiredly

" How'd you even know this was my dorm? "

I asked curiously

" I have my ways, Now. Come, We have a song to practice "

I smiled, I loved to sing with ------. He's not just my brother but he's but my best friend too. And I honour him.

" Ehe! I've already made parts of the lyrics "

I showed ----- the sheet full of the lyrics that I've prepared including a melody to go along with it.

" This is perfect! Do you plan on singing it at the windblume festival? "

He asks me

" Why of course! It is to celebrate the thousand winds after all "

He smiled at me as I was confident to perform my song at the windblume festival. Crowds never bothered me so this'll be a breeze.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ PLS TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD CALL THE NAMELESS BARD, I HAVE 0 NAMES IN MIND AND I DONT WANNA MAKE IT UNNATURAL ]